Employment Status: AF - Active - Regular - Full Time
This role coordinates complex clinical / program activities and provides high-level administrative and program support.
Clinical / Program Coordination
* Coordinate and track complex and matrixed clinical, program or research activities. * Serve as the main point of contact and as a liaison for activities and projects. * Organize, monitor and assist with the review, editing and submission of documentation including grants, manuscripts, galleys, proofs, articles, publications and presentations. * Manage the maintenance and improvement of protocols and processes. * Organize and assist with financial functions including budgets, reimbursements, invoices, expenses, purchase orders, renewals, funding, variances and financial reports. * Maintain systems, databases, procedures, and websites for records and reporting. * Maintain program metrics and related tools and regularly reports results. * Coordinate information collection, compilation and dissemination as required.
* Assist in the preparation and coordination for meetings, interviews, committees, conferences and calendars including schedules, travel, agendas and minutes. * Prepare presentations, letters, reports, memoranda, and related materials. * Assist in message creation and development including website content, fact sheets, correspondences, emails, lectures, social media posts and other formats. * Track and manage materials and inventory, and coordinate supply purchasing * Other duties and administrative support projects as needed.
Job Responsibilities (Continued)
Job Responsibilities (Continued)
Required Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
Required Education and Experience
Required Education: High School Diploma / GED.
* Five (5) years of research, coordination or administrative experience.
Preferred Education, Experience & Cert/Lic
Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree
* Seven (7) years of research, coordination or administrative experience. * Five (5) years of experience in a healthcare related environment.
Additional Technical Requirements
* Intermediate knowledge of medical terminology and protocols * Intermediate knowledge of HIPAA regulations * Intermediate proficiency with electronic medical record software (EPIC) * Advanced proficiency with word processing software (Word) * Advanced proficiency with presentation software (PowerPoint) * Intermediate proficiency with spreadsheet software (Excel) * Excellent verbal and written communications skills * Excellent customer service skills * Excellent interpersonal skills * Excellent time management skills * Excellent organizational skills * Strong conflict resolution skills * Ability to work independently with minimal supervision * Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism * Ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for its patients, family members, visitors and employees. In an effort to achieve this goal, employment at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, other than for positions with regularly scheduled hours in New Jersey, is contingent upon an attestation that the job applicant does not use tobacco products or nicotine in any form and a negative nicotine screen (the latter occurs after a job offer).
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor/Seeking priority referrals for protected veterans. Please contact our hiring official with any referrals or questions.
CHOP Careers Contact
2716 South Street, 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19146
CHOP EMPLOYEE? SEARCH FOR JOBS HERE.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Medical, EMR, Administrative Assistant, Patient Care, Healthcare, Administrative, Research
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.