- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- $55,970.00 -92,030.00/year*
1103 Market St
CHOP EMPLOYEE? SEARCH FOR JOBS HERE.
Office Coordinator II - Clinical Operations Design & Integration (CODI) team
Philadelphia, PA, US, 19104
BUERGER - Buerger Center Ambulatory Care Req ID: 27214
Employment Status: AF - Active - Regular - Full Time
This role provides advanced administrative and clinical management support.
* Perform advanced administrative tasks including triage calls, coordination and scheduling.
* Assist with complex patient services including scheduling appointments, check outs, sending documentation and contacting appropriate stakeholders.
* Respond to complex inquiries and assist stakeholders according to procedures.
* Manage records including charts, files, and correspondence according to procedures.
* Assist with the maintenance of systems, procedures, and methods for record keeping and reporting.
* Schedule and provide administrative support for meetings, interviews, committees, conferences and calendars.
* Prepare presentations, letters, reports, memoranda, and related materials.
* Oversee office supplies for the department.
* Assist with new hire process and employee support including timekeeping.
* Other duties and administrative support projects as required.
Required Education and Experience
Required Education: High School/GED
Preferred Education, Experience & Cert/Lic
Preferred Experience: Three (3) years of progressively responsible administrative support experience in an academic, scientific or office setting.
Additional Technical Requirements
* Basic knowledge of medical terminology and protocols
* Basic knowledge HIPAA regulations
* Intermediate proficiency with electronic medical record software (EPIC)
* Intermediate proficiency with word processing software (Microsoft Word)
* Intermediate proficiency with spreadsheet software (Microsoft Excel)
* Basic proficiency with presentation software (Microsoft PowerPoint)
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Strong time management skills
* Solid conflict resolution skills
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Ability to work with and relate to people at all levels
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for its patients, family members, visitors and employees. In an effort to achieve this goal, employment at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, other than for positions with regularly scheduled hours in New Jersey, is contingent upon an attestation that the job applicant does not use tobacco products or nicotine in any form and a negative nicotine screen (the latter occurs after a job offer).
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor/Seeking priority referrals for protected veterans. Please contact our hiring official with any referrals or questions.
CHOP Careers Contact
2716 South Street, 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19146
CHOP EMPLOYEE? SEARCH FOR JOBS HERE.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Clinic, Medical, Office Manager, EMR, Administrative Assistant, Healthcare, Administrative
Associated topics: abuse, casework, coordinator, counselor, family, hcpc, lmsw, mental health, outreach, tirr
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...