COLKET - Colket Translational Research Req ID: 27081
Employment Status: AF - Active - Regular - Full Time
This role provides advanced secretarial, administrative, clinical and employee management support.
Clerical and Administrative Support
* Perform advanced administrative tasks including triage calls, coordination and scheduling. Respond to complex inquiries and assist stakeholders.
* Maintain systems, procedures, and methods for record keeping and reporting.
* Assist in the preparation and coordination of for meetings, interviews, committees, conferences and calendars including schedules, agendas and minutes.
* Prepare presentations, letters, reports, memoranda, and related materials.
* Coordinate travel and expense approval.
* Assist with preparation of financial and quality reports.
* Manage office supplies and order for the department.
* Manage the centralized email account for the department.
* Maintain the departmental calendar, directory, timekeeping, and schedules.
* Update and provide new employee orientation for all new hires.
* Collaborate internally all new employee needs including network setup, program access, phones, keys, and physical space.
* Other duties and administrative support projects as required.
Job Responsibilities (Continued)
Job Responsibilities (Continued)
Required Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
Required Education and Experience
Required Education: High School/GED
Required Experience: Two (2) years of administrative experience.
Preferred Education, Experience & Cert/Lic
Preferred Experience: Five (5) years of progressively responsible administrative support experience in an academic, scientific or office setting.
Additional Technical Requirements
* Basic knowledge of medical terminology and protocols
* Basic knowledge HIPAA regulations
* Intermediate proficiency with electronic medical record software (EPIC)
* Intermediate proficiency with office software (Microsoft Office) including word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Strong conflict resolution skills
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for its patients, family members, visitors and employees. In an effort to achieve this goal, employment at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, other than for positions with regularly scheduled hours in New Jersey, is contingent upon an attestation that the job applicant does not use tobacco products or nicotine in any form and a negative nicotine screen (the latter occurs after a job offer).
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor/Seeking priority referrals for protected veterans. Please contact our hiring official with any referrals or questions.
CHOP Careers Contact
2716 South Street, 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19146
CHOP EMPLOYEE? SEARCH FOR JOBS HERE.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Medical, Clerical, EMR, Administrative, Healthcare, Research
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.