- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- $58,560.00 -83,170.00/year*
1103 Market St
CHOP EMPLOYEE? SEARCH FOR JOBS HERE.
Executive Secretary II, National Business Development
Philadelphia, PA, US, 19146
ROBERTS - Roberts Ctr Pediatric Research Req ID: 26863
Employment Status: AF - Active - Regular - Full Time
The Executive Secretary for National Business Development will support the business development in all aspects of its operations. The Executive Secretary II is expected to perform administrative duties of a highly complex nature. The incumbent will coordinate significant internal and external communications, projects and meetings for the Executive and other professionals in the department. Must be highly organized and able to distinguish among priority items, and plan all scheduled items in detail. Must manage difficult situations with skill, patience, and diplomacy. Make independent administrative decisions based upon experience and knowledge of corporate policy. Operate in a proactive manner, anticipating upcoming needs and work requirements. Manage scheduling and logistics across organizations, time zones, and countries. Contribute to a high energy, performance culture.
Desired Candidate will have:
* Demonstrated experience in managing a portfolio of projects, including facilitating teams and driving process
* Intellectual curiosity and critical thinking skills with ability to synthesize disparate sources of data
* Outstanding analysis skills - both quantitative and qualitative
* Outstanding communication skills, including oral, written and presentation. Ability to synthesize complex trends into easy-to-understand communications
* Ability to work collaboratively in a complex matrixed organization
* Ability to understand and anticipate the needs of others and prepare work products appropriate for varied stakeholders
* Must be able to work independently to drive and complete projects in an efficient and timely manner
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
* Intermediate knowledge of tableau preferred
* Strong working knowledge of SharePoint
* Commitment to the highest ethical and professional standards; personal and professional integrity above reproach
* Leads strategic planning
* Cllaborates within the department and with senior leadership to develop business development plans for new/expanding programs and markets, especially related to complex care and Frontier Programs
* Assesses implicatins of market, demographic, competitive, and other trends
* Ensures alignment f and communication with key stakeholders
* Develps, monitors and supports execution of implementation plans
* Evaluates impact f business development work
* Supports effective outreach
* Drives cllaboration and integration across departments at CHOP to effectively execute new business opportunities
* Cordinates with marketing, PR, and other areas to develop outreach materials, collateral, etc in support of business development activity
* Liaises with the patient services team and business develpment directors to ensure seamless and high quality patient experience
* Cntinually seeks ways to improve the business activities by developing standards and processes which facilitate business growth and development
* Manages compliance and tracking program
* In cllaboration with legal team, ensures ongoing training requirements are met
* Manages tracking database and engages with business develpment directors and faculty members to ensure information is tracked in accordance with compliance program
* Supports the productivity and growth of the business development team
* Cllaborates with other institutional leaders to communicate the purpose and capabilities of the department to ensure an effective interface
* Supprts a learning environment for department and staff
* Mentrs staff and provides feedback on a proactive basis to support staff professional development
* Manages planning and budget processes
* Leads annual planning fr the business development department
* Manages verall department budget in relation to travel, marketing and departmental costs
Required Education and Experience
Required Education: High School/GED
* Five (5) years of previous experience at an administrative / senior level required.
Preferred Education, Experience & Cert/Lic
Preferred Education: Associates degree or higher preferred.
Additional Technical Requirements
* Accurate typing required.
* Excellent phone etiquette and interpersonal/communication skills.
* Ability to handle confidential materials.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize.
* Ability to anticipate needs the Executive and other professionals in the department.
* Excellent organizational, attention to detail, work planning and follow-through skills.
* Ability to negotiate or mediate difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
* Ability to work independently and make job-related decisions within authorized limits as well as being part of a support team environment
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for its patients, family members, visitors and employees. In an effort to achieve this goal, employment at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, other than for positions with regularly scheduled hours in New Jersey, is contingent upon an attestation that the job applicant does not use tobacco products or nicotine in any form and a negative nicotine screen (the latter occurs after a job offer).
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor/Seeking priority referrals for protected veterans. Please contact our hiring official with any referrals or questions.
CHOP Careers Contact
2716 South Street, 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19146
CHOP EMPLOYEE? SEARCH FOR JOBS HERE.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Secretary, Medical, Developer, Executive Assistant, Patient Care, Administrative, Healthcare, Technology* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...