Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multi screen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.
You can also learn more about our award winning Production/Creative department, Kernel. www.hellokernel.com
The Production Account Manager serves as the key project manager to ensure that all activities related to production are carried out effectively and efficiently. The Production Account Manager oversees and orchestrates all steps of the coordination process through the concept of creative to the completion of the spot, while interfacing with sales, clients, post-production, creative and operations. This position has overall responsibility for making sure that all campaigns are successfully followed through from beginning to end, along with keeping in budget. This position works closely with sales management and other production leadership team members to help establish and ensure a smooth, efficient experience for each production effort related to creation of Spectrum Reach's customer advertisements.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Oversee the day to day coordination of hundreds to thousands of creative pieces per year
* Provide cost estimates for production projects
* Handle reporting and tracking of budgets, resources and timekeeping
* Ensure a smooth and efficient process flow of production activities.
* Work very closely with the production professionals and sales leaders to keep communications consistent and clear.
* Meeting with clients, conceptualizing, writing and delivering presentations.
* Serve as the overall orchestra-tor of multiple projects going on simultaneously.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
* Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
* Ability to multi-task, work under deadlines and use project management software efficiently
* Experience in coordination related to production, preferably in the space of advertising.
* Knowledge of production techniques including editing, filming, production timelines and best practices for project execution
* Clean driving record with valid driver's license
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
Related Work Experience
* Two to five years of experience overseeing multiple projects simultaneously
* Coordination related to production, preferably in the space of advertising is preferred.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...