1103 Market St
As a Clinical Informaticist, you will responsible for providing on-site user support to all levels of direct patient care providers for the proper, effective and efficient use of clinical applications and devices. You are responsible for system review, design, development and testing while developing protocols, policies, procedures, and quality metrics. You will also mentor and develop user expertise in the use of clinical applications while working with clinicians and clinical leadership on an ongoing, in person basis to proactively assess utilization opportunities and issues. In addition, you will collaborate across teams to plan, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of systems and services. As a member of this team, you will provide leadership on application utilization that ensures quality patient care outcomes as well as resolve customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance, or product application, along with compatibility matters. Additionally, you will be responsible for leveraging your own clinical knowledge in diagnosing problems and coordinating the appropriate additional resources to determine and deliver resolution. This also includes completing rounds on the patient units as directed and appropriate to validate clinical workflow while developing and revising informatics policies and procedures based on system design, workflow, reengineering, and input from end-users. Finally, you will actively participate in the Clinical Standardization Councils for the purpose of building clinical informatics systems, workflow analysis, and evidence-based content.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
* Associate's degree in Informatics, Nursing, or related field or relevant work experience
* At least 2 years licensed clinical or health care work experience
* Licensed registered nurse
* Bachelor's degree in Informatics, Nursing, or Information Technology
* At least 1 year of Clinical Information work experience
* Cerner Millennium experience
* Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
* Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
* Perform other responsibilities as assigned* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...