1103 Market St
The Sales Enablement (Executive) Coach is responsible for providing field-based coaching to strengthen product/technical knowledge, sales strategy and tactics, business acumen and selling skills to sales representatives in the assigned (East US & Canada) Sales Area. The East Area Sales Enablement Coach is a member of the North America Commercial Operations Sales Training team and is based remotely. The position reports directly to the Sr Manager, North America Sales Training.
Your key responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
* Coordinate with sales representatives and their managers in advance of any field coaching rides to build plans for time to be spent together. This is usually 1-3 days in the sales representatives' territories making joint sales calls on laboratory customers.
* Coach and provide feedback, both verbal and written, on observed behaviors during joint sales calls. This includes sales associates' comprehensive performance in pre-call planning, executing sales calls and post sales call follow up. Strengths and areas of development of sales associates' skill sets are reviewed with both the sales managers and the sales representatives after the field ride to plan for future coaching and recommended follow-up.
* Consult with each Regional Sales Manager and the East Area Director each quarter to complete a Needs Assessment for prioritizing coaching field rides across the East Area. These assessments are to identify current skill gaps as well as strategic or tactical areas of focus when working with sales associates in their territories in the next quarter.
* Partner with peer Sales Enablement Coaches to plan and execute the (Foundational Sales Training) Capstone assessment training class, which is held at least once each quarter. This one-week training class concludes newly hired sales representatives' initial training.
* Meet or exceed quarterly performance metrics.
* Support the development and delivery of training conducted at the North America Sales and Service Annual Meeting, as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree with a minimum combined of 4 years in sales training or sales management in addition to at least three years of direct sales experience, preferably in the Laboratory Diagnostics industry.
* Must be willing to travel weekly, domestically and/or internationally, approximately 70% of the time; to include occasional weekend travel.
* Experience in leading without direct-line authority and 1:1 coaching.
* Advanced understanding of sales processes, preferably in the Diagnostics or Healthcare Industry.
* Must be able to act independently and handle multiple priorities and assignments simultaneously.
* Ability to influence and collaborate across business functions.
* Detail oriented with accomplished organizational/time management skills.
* Possess clear, concise and accurate written and verbal communications skills,
* Strong active listening skills.
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SharePoint.
* Experience with Medical Capital Equipment sales, preferably in the Laboratory Diagnostics industry.
* Familiarity with CRM/Salesforce.com.
* Familiarity with SPIN selling.
* Excellent presentation and/or classroom facilitation skills.
* Knowledge of Adult Learning Principles
* Demonstrated Project Management skills
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a pageDiversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Associated topics: leader, manager, principal, regional sales manager, sales leader, sales management, shift lead, supervisor, team lead, team leader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...