- Century 21 Department Stores LLC
- $60,410.00 -92,030.00/year*
1103 Market St
Control Office Clericals categorizes files and retrieves documents using specific classification and organization systems. Clericals are responsible for the orderly recording and keeping of physical and electronic documents, including distributing new documents and discarding obsolete records. Clerical might be required to keep records and logs of document retrievals, updates, distributions and removals.
Applicant must be willing and able to work on a warehouse environment and work on other duties as assigned including and not limited to distribution center functions, scheduling carrier appointments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Answering and directing phone calls
* ASN (Advanced Shipment Notice) / Keyrec entry, deletion, modifications
* Appointment assignment in WMS and NON WMS Environment.
* PO Verification (ASN Entry compliance )
* Discrepancy communication to Carrier, Vendor, Buyers, MCO, A/P, etc.
* Making phone calls
* Organizing and scheduling appointments
* Organizing and coordinating meetings
* Handling inquiries and incoming work requests
* Reviewing files and records to answer requests for information
* Checking and distributing documents and correspondence
* Maintaining filing systems
* Compiling records of office activities
* Photocopying, scanning and faxing
* Sending emails
* Preparing and sending outgoing mailings and packages
* Typing documents and correspondence
* Checking and entering data
* Updating and maintaining databases
* Coordinating work flow
* Monitoring and ordering inventory of office supplies
* Keeping office area neat and tidy
* Perform other incidental duties as required and assigned.
* Organizational and planning
* Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
* Data management
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Customer service orientation
* Team work
* Communication skills - Excellent verbal and written
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word) Access is a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Bilingual a plus (English/Spanish)
* Proficient in use of email and internet
* Good numeracy skills
* Accurate keyboard skills
* Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
* Knowledge of administrative procedures
* Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
* EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
* High school diploma or Equivalent* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...