* ARRT registered technologist, current and in good standing
* ARRT advanced MR certification
* Graduate of the American Medical Association (AMA) approved school of radiography
* Licensed Radiological Technologist in the appropriate state, if applicable
* Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
* Training and experience sufficient to competently perform MR and/or radiographic procedures independently
Be a part of something bigger -- join our team in transforming lives through remarkable service. Insight Imaging is a part of CDI's national provider network of medical imaging and related services. Through our collection of partnerships, we deliver our trademark customer service and high-quality services to enhance patient care in more than 35 states, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures that complement each community's needs.
Insight is an EO Employer/Vets/Disabled
Associated topics: ascp, microbiology, pathology, sample collection, services, sterile processing technician, technician, technician lab, technologist, testing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...