English Teacher - Travel to China. Bachelor's Degree Required.
Compensation: $74,350.00 - $119,250.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Education - Excluding Post Secondary
The Center for American Education & Culture (CAEC/ACS) offers students and teachers opportunities to live, work, and study in the U.S. and China. We help build short-term customized programs, long-term study opportunities, and sister school partnerships between American and international schools that foster cultural exchange programs for students, teachers and administrators, as well as joint learning projects.
To bridge the gap between educators and students through the development of customizable international immersion programs for distinguished organizations worldwide.
CAEC/ACS is currently seeking English teachers to teach abroad in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and many other cities across China. Opportunities are available at preschools, elementary schools, middle schools, high schools and private schools. Online tutoring and teaching opportunities are also available.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This is an incredible work and travel opportunity for someone looking to further their career in teaching, and meet others passionate about education while experiencing an exciting life abroad.
* Join a community of full-time CAEC teachers in China
* Teach English to classes of 15 to 30 students
* Plan and deliver lessons using ESL courseware
* Evaluate student progress
* Provide ongoing guidance for improvement
* Other teaching duties as assigned
Variety of opportunities available including:
* Teaching ESL in China for 1-year
* Online ESL teaching / tutoring
GREAT EMPLOYMENT PACKAGE
* $1,500 to $3,000 USD (10,000 to 20,000 RMB) monthly compensation depending on teaching experience and school location. $300 monthly raise after first six months of employment
* Teacher may receive full or partial flight reimbursement
* Teacher receives airport pick-up upon arrival
* Teacher receives free hotel accommodation first 5 days in China
* Teacher receives free health insurance upon arrival
* Teacher receives free Mandarin Chinese lessons at assigned school
* Free housing and meals available for most schools
* Paid summer and winter break for most schools
* Sponsored Visa
TEACHER SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Teachers are encouraged to participate in company-organized networking and social events, Chinese classes and other community-based activities. With offices throughout China, we are at your side in arranging housing, phone, utilities and other daily life accommodations to make sure you hit the ground running.
* Must have Bachelor's Degree
* Must be able to obtain a valid working Visa for China
* The ability to live abroad (required)
* TESOL or TEFL certification (preferred)
* Tutoring or teaching experience (preferred)
Posted On: Monday, September 16, 2019
Compensation: $1500-$3000 USD per month
Associated topics: after school, driving, extracurricular, gardening, gre, gymnastics, incorporated, piano, weapons, weekend
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...