- Catapult Learning
- $84,380.00 -152,780.00/year*
Education - Excluding Post Secondary
1103 Market St
A Professional Development Presenter with Catapult Learning will deliver our professional development workshops throughout the Philadelphia area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Other duties may be assigned
* Studies/practices workshop content prior to delivery
* Contacts the school one week before workshop to confirm the workshop date
* Sets up and breaks down workshop room and materials
* Delivers professional development workshops
* Encourages participation and open discussion
* Ensures all educator and parent development is completed successfully
* Reviews session evaluations to improve the quality of the presentations
* Communicates actively with all directors regarding activities
* May provide onsite workshop applications coaching as determined by PD Manager
* BA/BS Degree in Education or related field
* At least 5 years experience working with K-12 students in a school setting.
* Experience delivering professional development workshops to adults is strongly preferred
* Master's degree and teaching certification preferred.
* Excellent communication skills are essential.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS: Some local traveling required.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.
Associated topics: accountant iv, administrative assistant, administrative assistant ii, analyst, analyst iv, business operational support, business support, fundraising, information technology, support staff
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...