- Catapult Learning
- $74,330.00 -152,780.00/year*
Education - Excluding Post Secondary
1103 Market St
The student aide will be responsible for collaborating with teachers to monitor the development of each child
The student aide position will provide assistance to specific special education students. Through the daily routines the student aide will monitor student behavior, educational progress, and parent communication. Furthermore, the student aide will help to transfer the special education curriculum directly from the teacher to the specified students.
* High School Diploma
* College experience and or the completion of a bachelor's degree preferred.
* The ability to work and build relationships with students and families to help their school and behavioral progress.
* A willingness to attend trainings and meetings to further your skill set.
Associated topics: behavioral analysis, deaf, difficult, disable, exacerbate, handicapped, mental health, resource room, special education, special need education
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...