Catalent hires people with a passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally. Your expertise, coupled with Catalent's advanced technologies and collaboration with thousands of innovative pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies, will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love. Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission; to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Interested in learning more about life at Catalent? Start here
The Philadelphia Human Resources Coordinator position is responsible for supporting the Philadelphia Site in coordination with the Site HR Leader.
Responsibilities for the HR Coordinator include /Workday/Kronos data entry relating to new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations and leave of absence processing; employee file creation and maintenance within standards of compliance; assisting with the administration of Compliancewire learning requirements for the Site; assisting with new hire onboarding; assisting with training initiatives; supporting Site employee events and communications with HRBPs as appropriate and generally providing consistent customer focus in all activities and duties on an on-going basis.
The Role/Job Duties:
* Serves as a super-user (SME) for Workday (HRIS), Kronos, TMS/Taleo (recruiting), and Compliance-Wire (Catalent's on line learning management system) and various project management tools (Transaction Manager/Microsoft Project). Performs data entry and generates data reports. * Coordinates the timely flow of Workday data to the ADP Payroll system. Provide ad-hoc payroll updates weekly and bi-weekly to Corporate Payroll and ADP. Verifies payroll accuracy and helps resolve discrepancies in a timely manner. Reviews Payroll generated Health and Welfare, Union Dues and 401k reports sent to the union for accuracy. * Maintains Kronos time keeping system and reviews accuracy of input that generates payroll and paid time off. Generates reporting in support of union negotiated policies to include time off and attendance. Generates union employee attendance warnings using Kronos data. * Ensures accuracy and may audit employee data in HRIS to maintain data integrity. Assists HR leaders in data collection/analysis for various projects. * Completes/coordinates Site KPIs. Completes Employment Verification requests from external sources, as well as requests for employment verification letters from employees. * Coordinates and leads portions of new hire orientation and onboarding when needed with Philadelphia Site HRBPs. Ensures new hire I-9 compliance and maintenance of current I9's. Processes new hire and terminations paperwork with absolute accuracy for reporting purposes. * Assists employees with routine compensation and benefit questions. Prepares and maintains personnel files ensuring compliance with all applicable standards. * Assists with administration of leave of absence and related pay continuation policies e.g. FMLA, jury duty, funeral/military leave, short term/long term disability, etc., and ensures compliance with related record keeping requirements, and ensures compliance with the applicable state and federal law(s).
* High School degree required. Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree a plus. * 1-3 years experience in human resources field (data entry, record-keeping and compliance with benefits, leave administration and HR compliance needs preferred)
* Strong experience with data entry with HRIS and time-keeping systems and processes. Knowledge of Workday and Kronos Systems preferable. * Strong project management skills, Excellent communication skills, Strong attention to detail and Excellent customer service skills. * Strong computer skills - (including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel and ability to quickly learn new systems/programs) * Ability to respond appropriately to routine HR-related questions from managers and employees. * Ability to handle confidential information. Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet competing workplace demands and appropriately prioritize.
We will identify candidates based on the following:
* Leads with Integrity and Respect * Delivers Results * Demonstrates Business Acumen * Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork * Champions Change * Engages and Inspires * Coaches and Develops
* Join a high growth and fast paced organization with a people focused culture * Global exposure, defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process * Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. ?
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to ...@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Associated topics: business analyst, consultant, data analyst, hris, human resources information systems, information technology, kronos, peoplesoft, sap hanna, system analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.