1103 Market St
Catalent hires people with a passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally. Your expertise, coupled with Catalent's advanced technologies and collaboration with thousands of innovative pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies, will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love. Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission; to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Interested in learning more about life at Catalent? Start here
The Distribution Supervisor is responsible for supervising distribution personnel to ensure shipments are accurate and on-time, that transactional integrity is maintained, customer timelines are achieved, and documents are accurately maintained. The distribution supervisor is responsible for safety, quality and compliance, delivery, cost performance, key performance indicators, adherence to processes and policies, and maintenance of processing and storage areas.
This position will report directly to the Distribution Manager at the Philadelphia, PA Catalent site.
The Role/Job Duties:
* Supervise daily activities of shipping associates and material handlers driving hourly and daily performance to achieve targets and nRFT improvement.
* Monitors, organizes, and performs all functions associated with distribution of clinical trial supplies and assures compliance to GMPs, SOPs, FDA, DEA, and OSHA rules and regulations.
* Lead/coach/mentor shipping associates and material handlers with their growth and development. Assign/coordinate associates and handlers' daily activities including specific projects and seeing them through to completion; responsible for understanding all duties that their teams perform.
* Perform employee performance evaluations, disciplinary notices, according to company guidelines and performance requirements as necessary and per the union contract if needed.
* Partner with other internal departments to identify operating efficiencies to continuously improve and promote safety, quality, compliance, delivery, cost, and engagement.
* Lead investigations and writing deviations (and other quality system reports in TrackWise), as applicable, as well as, promote the reports to the next level of review in the TrackWise system.
* Conduct audits of all respective distribution areas to assure compliance with cGMPs, GDPs, corporate policies and standards, and local standard operating procedures.
* Revise SOPs, lead process improvement teams and drive Organization & Discipline methodologies as required.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent work experience) and minimum 4 years distribution experience. Previous supervisory experience in union environment is valued. In-depth knowledge of cGMPs, DEA OHSA rules and regulations.
* Demonstrated analytical skills, including spreadsheets - Inventory database experience.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong Microsoft Office skills.
* Leadership and team building skills: Demonstrated ability to mentor, train, motivate, direct, and empower direct reports. Direct both salary and hourly personnel.
* Perform tasks in multi-temperature environments (between 30?C and -20?C. Perform functions within confined spaces. Ability to perform repetitive and physically demanding tasks for extended periods. Ability to lift up to 75 pounds using safe lifting techniques.
We will identify candidates based on the following:
* Leads with Integrity and Respect
* Delivers Results
* Demonstrates Business Acumen
* Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
* Champions Change
* Engages and Inspires
* Coaches and Develops
* Join a high growth and fast paced organization with a people focused culture
* Global exposure, defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process
* Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. ?
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to ...@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...