- Carpenter Technology Corporation
- $53,095.00 -101,330.00/year*
1103 Market St
HCM Analyst Workday
Carpenter Technology Corporation is seeking an HCM Analyst Workday in our corporate office in Philadelphia, PA.
The HCM Analyst Workday is a vital member of the HRIS Team and provides support, maintenance and enhancements for the Workday HRIS, including HCM, Performance, Talent, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits and Payroll.
* Ensure data integrity via Data Audits and Oversight/Correction of errors
* Research and resolve issues, flaws, unexpected results and recommend alternate methods to meet client needs.
* Develop user procedures and guidelines, Job aids and training documentation. Train and coach new and current users on procedures, best practices and new functionality
* Develop Reports, Dashboards and Analytics
* Assist with and in some cases lead upgrades for Workday, including the change management process, training, and communication plans
* Create test scripts, document test scenarios and perform testing activities of HR systems during upgrades or launch of new features
* Recommend process improvements and enhancements
* Assist assigned user groups in defining key business processes and developing associated documentation.
* Understand HR area objectives, business processes, reporting and analysis needs and translate into requirements for and/or configuration of the HRIS application to meet these needs
* Design, develop, test, communicate and implement corrections, improvements and enhancements via Business Process Configuration, Security Configuration
* Serve as liaison with the information technology staff on Workday items
* Develop knowledge of current trends in HCMS and Workday functional enhancements
* Recommend new capabilities and/or technologies in support of corporate growth and operational excellence
Requirements and Experience
* Four year college degree in Business, Human Resources or demonstrated equivalent experience as determined by department management
* Five years of experience in Human Resources, preferably in HRIS, or demonstrated equivalent experience as determined by department management
* At least one to two years of experience with the Workday HRIS, preferably HCM Business Process and Security Configuration and Report Writing
* Strong quantitative and data-driven decision-making skills
* Ability to utilize knowledge of systems and processes to optimize work flow.
* Strong results orientation. Ability to meet critical deadlines in a production-oriented environment
* Strong quality orientation; pays attention to important details. Supports continuous improvement of processes
* Ability to organize and prioritize tasks amid competing priorities
* Effectiveness with multiple information systems and applications software, including office productivity software (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Knowledge of requirement gathering techniques, project management, and HRIS systems development methodologies
* Robust analytical skills; knowledge of HRIS/Workday configuration, testing and implementation techniques
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Works well under pressured time constraints
* Excellent networking, interpersonal and verbal communications skills; demonstrates candor and an openness to viewpoints of others.
* Effective contributor to work teams.Proven ability to resolve conflicts and arrive at good business decisions
* Excellent business writing skills
* Maintains confidentiality with sensitive personal and business information.
* Strong Presentation and training skills
* Strong team player
* Ability to work with all levels
Carpenter Technology Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company contributions as well as many other options to employees.
Carpenter Technology Corporation's policy is to fully and effectively maintain a program of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination for all employees, to employ affirmative action for all protected classes, and to recruit and develop the best qualified persons available regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political affiliation or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company also will recruit, develop and provide opportunities for qualified persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...