- Carpenter Technology Corporation
1103 Market St
Principal Purpose of Position:
The Digital Marketing Project Manager is responsible for the creating and executing digital marketing plans and activities to drive growth and lead generation. The Digital Marketing Project Manager should be savvy in all digital mediums and platforms for communication to targeted audiences.
* Develop and implement a strategic digital marketing program for Carpenter's global corporation and commercial markets, including tactics such as website, email, social media, ecommerce, marketing automation, SEM, SEO, PPC, video, mobile, apps, and other digital media channels.
* Manage Carpenter Technology's public website, including but not limited to content management and development, SEO, and analytics. Provides continuous improvement activities for optimization, usability, content, and conversion.
* Maintain social media calendar and develop campaigns across all the organization's social media sites. Provide guidance and training for broader adoption of social media tools for lead generation and thought-leadership.
* Analyze and report digital media statistics, trends, and effectiveness of campaigns and tactics.
* Suggests improvements and best-practices for implementation of digital marketing, inbound and sales enablement activities throughout the Company and researches new solutions to improve department functions, including new vendors, services, or marketing tactics.
* Stay abreast of and apply the latest standards, developments, emerging technologies, and trends in digital marketing.
* Upholds the Corporate Brand Standards for conformance to corporate advertising guidelines.
* Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules. Works with and establishes collaborative cooperation among all departments as needed, including IT
* Creates and designs digital media and images as required.
* Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
* Requires in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own function. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal/external business issues to improve processes, products or services. Solves moderately complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions. Works independently with minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; guides the work of other staff members.
* Four year college degree
* Five+ years of digital marketing communications in a large corporate setting
* Experience driving and fully owning digital efforts (or comfortable doing so)
* Strong knowledge of best practices around all aspects of digital marketing
* Experience with Hubspot, Sales Enablement Strategy
* Strong writing ability
* Advance skills in MS Office, HTML/HTML5, Adobe Creative Suite, video editing capabilities, Google Analytics and Adwords, CMS platforms, and familiarity with CRM programs.
Carpenter Technology Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company contributions as well as many other options to employees.
Carpenter Technology Corporation's policy is to fully and effectively maintain a program of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination for all employees, to employ affirmative action for all protected classes, and to recruit and develop the best qualified persons available regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political affiliation or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company also will recruit, develop and provide opportunities for qualified persons with disabilities and protected veterans.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...