We are committed to our mission: Through excellence, we create once-in-a-lifetime experiences, every time.
Holland America Line's mission guides our business to deliver once-in-a-lifetime experiences for our guests, care for our employees, remain stewards of the environment and operate in partnership with the people and organizations in the communities in which we do business. Our office is located in the beautiful city of Seattle, on the Elliott Bay waterfront just a short distance from downtown. Our Corporate Team supports a fleet of 14 modern classic ships offers more than 500 sailings a year visiting all seven continents.
Holland America Group is currently searching for a highly motivated Finance Manager who will support HA Group brand teams by creating financial analysis, identifying and highlighting trends in financial performance and conducting reviews with teams supporting various revenue and cost areas primarily Net Ticket Revenue, Other Passenger Revenue, and Alaska Land & Sea Revenue. This position reports to the Director, Finance Operations.
* Engage and communicate with all levels of management and cross functional teams.
* Completes financial analysis timely and accurately.
* Supervises Senior Financial Analyst, Revenue and mentors, coaches, and supports other financial analysts in the department.
* Works closely with other Finance Managers and leadership to foster a collaborative and supportive environment.
* Prepares thoughtful presentations for leadership review of focus areas.
* Help drive business results through collaboration, analysis of trends, and providing insights.
* Completes monthly variance analysis of Actual results to Plan and Forecast in accordance with published timelines and standards.
* Alongside operating units and Finance leadership, collaboratively develop and maintain plan and forecast for multiple P&L line items related to passenger revenue.
* Meets with key operating areas on a monthly basis to review any new or current operating initiatives and to ensure the accuracy of financial results and reporting.
* Participates in meetings with internal and external departments, maintaining records, suggesting solutions, and building and maintaining relationships.
* Works with other finance departments to ensure accounting, planning, and forecasting are properly supported.
* Provide meaningful information and analysis on ad-hoc inquiries to meet departmental objectives of financial analysis support including IRR analysis for capital projects.
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting MBA, MA, and/or CPA strongly preferred
* 5+ years Finance / Accounting or Analytics Environment Experience
* Strong strategic thinking skills
* Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills
* High attention to detail
* Ability to prepare and present financial analysis to a non-finance audience
* Ability to develop, communicate, and facilitate budget and forecast processes
* Able to work with and solicit cooperation from individuals in a variety of roles
* Experience evaluating and improving financial processes
* Flexible Work Schedule! ?9/80 alternative workweek schedule option providing each employee with one (1) weekday off every two weeks.
* Time off benefits - 8 paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick time
* Travel ? Generous Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family
* Health - Complete benefit plans including medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts
* Wellness - Health and wellness programs include discounted health benefits and memberships
* Tuition Reimbursement - Up to 80% with a maximum of $2000 per fiscal year
* 401(k) - Company match of 33% on employees first 6% contribution with 100% vesting after 4 years of service
* Profit Sharing Plan - Eligible after 1 year of service
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan ? Discount on Carnival Corporation stock
* Training - In-house Discover University courses on professional development
* Rewards & Incentives - Employee Recognition and Reward Programs; rideshare, financial commuter incentives; special employee discounts for local venues, banking services and retail stores
For more than 140 years, Holland America Line has been a recognized leader in cruising, taking our guests to exotic destinations around the world. Apply today and set sail on an exciting new career course! Our application process is quick and easy, be sure to login to our Talent Center and create a profile and then apply directly to your specific job.
Holland America Line is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.