We are committed to our mission: Through excellence, we create once-in-a-lifetime experiences, every time.
Holland America Line's mission guides our business to deliver once-in-a-lifetime experiences for our guests, care for our employees, remain stewards of the environment and operate in partnership with the people and organizations in the communities in which we do business. Our office is located in the beautiful city of Seattle, on the Elliott Bay waterfront just a short distance from downtown. Our Corporate Team supports a fleet of 14 modern classic ships offers more than 500 sailings a year visiting all seven continents.
This is a high impact, high visibility position that is tasked with delivering significant value for the brand with third party partners and across the organization.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Oversee strategic third-party partnerships, serving as key point of contact for all integrated communications planning (Marketing/PR/Social/etc.) related to execution of partnership agreements. Ensure contractual obligations are met and identify new areas of cross-marketing opportunities and facilitate implementation with appropriate teams. Work with partners on joint promotional assets and keep updated over time with new content.
* Business development of new partnership opportunities that reach our target audience. Serve as primary point of contact for evaluation of new partnerships and other third party opportunities. Leverage third parties to drive commercial value and revenue for Holland America Line, both within their customer base as well as ours.
* Research and evaluate special brand projects brought forth by the Brand President or other members of the executive leadership team. Coordinate feedback from key stakeholders and provide a consolidated recommendation.
* Coordinate with various departments (Guest Experience/Product Development, On Board Revenue, Marketing, etc.) to maintain and drive brand consistency across the partnership. Seek new cross-promotional opportunities with existing partners and advocate for new partnership related ideas with other departments.
* In conjunction with Marketing, Web and social media team, monitor placements and results of advertising commitments under strategic partnership agreements.
* Identify, assess and implement innovative new brand opportunities via sponsored content, product placement and creation of new storytelling opportunities. Liaison with marketing and PR teams for implementation as appropriate.
The successful candidate will be equal parts strategist, ace project manager and business developer. Creativity and flawless executional ability will be required to cultivate new partnerships and leverage existing ones, ensuring both partners gain business value and expanded brand awareness across a variety of categories.
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or Business.
* 8+ years' in Marketing and/or Public Relations with experience managing strategic partnerships and third party relationships as the primary point of contact in a corporate environment, with a strong track record of success and advancement. Must be experienced in development and execution of contractual commitments across various internal departments and levels.
* Demonstrated ability to develop multi-channel strategies and deliver measureable results and strategic value for both brands. Strong strategic thinking and negotiation skills.
* Business development or sales experience. The position requires a high level of communication, influence and interpersonal skills in order to network, navigate, negotiate, influence, and execute internally with cross-functional teams and externally with multiple stakeholders and partners.
* Strong business acumen and analytical skills, particularly in a complex, fast-paced commercial environment.
* Self-starter and ability to work independently while engaging key internal stakeholders and decision-makers when needed, understating the complexity of partnership relationships and executions being owned across various departments.
* Strong attention to detail and highly organized. Ability to manage multiple projects in the face of evolving internal and external stakeholder agendas and changing priorities. Flexible while adept at problem solving and driving to solutions in uncertain situations. Ability to connect the dots between partners.
* Open, collaborative style. Ability to work across organizations, instilling confidence in others, while being open to new, diverse and creative ideas.
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Must be well-versed in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Management experience and demonstrated ability to set vision, priorities and drive results within your team. Oversee Manager, Partnerships position.
* Maintain competitive partnership information.
* Experience in the cruise, travel or hospitality industry considered a plus.
* Flexible Work Schedule! ?9/80 alternative workweek schedule option providing each employee with one (1) weekday off every two weeks.
* Time off benefits - 8 paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick time
* Travel ? Generous Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family
* Health - Complete benefit plans including medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts
* Wellness - Health and wellness programs include discounted health benefits and memberships
* Tuition Reimbursement - Up to 80% with a maximum of $3000 per fiscal year
* 401(k) - Company match of 33% on employees first 6% contribution with 100% vesting after 4 years of service
* Profit Sharing Plan- Eligible after 1 year of service
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan ? Discount on Carnival Corporation stock
* Training - In-house Discover University courses on professional development
* Rewards & Incentives - Employee Recognition and Reward Programs; rideshare, financial commuter incentives; special employee discounts for local venues, banking services and retail stores
Next Steps?For more than 140 years, Holland America Line has been a recognized leader in cruising, taking our guests to exotic destinations around the world. Apply today and set sail on an exciting new career course! Our application process is quick and easy, be sure to login to our Talent Center and create a profile and then apply directly to your specific job.
Holland America Line is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Associated topics: ad, chief marketing officer, event, facebook, fundraise, hospital, major gift, policies, public, social media
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.