CapTech is a national IT management consulting firm that bridges the gap between business and technology. We partner with some of the world's most successful companies to design, develop, and manage technical and digital solutions that delight customers, drive insights, and meet strategic objectives.
At CapTech, you'll experience a flat organizational structure based upon a culture of mutual respect. Here, your career path isn't set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth and the resources to help you achieve your career goals. If you are creative, technically insightful, driven?and have a passion for the work that we do, then you might be a future CapTecher.
For over five years, we have been in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine's Best Firms to Work For, including #2 for IT Firms and #5 for Work/Life Balance. We are also recognized by Vault.com's Top 50 Consulting Firms and have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for over 10 years
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to lead the growth of our Data and Analytics practice. As the Data and Analytics Business Development Executive, you will be driving growth by solving client problems with practice services. You will collaborate closely with the business development, account management, and technical delivery teams throughout the sales process.
Specific responsibilities for the Practice Business Development Executive include:
* Develop and implement strategies to grow the Data and Analytics presence in existing accounts and land new accounts
* Collaborate with account management and business development teams to drive services solutions to clients
* Develop proposals and ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from clients throughout the opportunity lifecycle
* Promote CapTech by participating in thought leadership, industry forums, events, or speaking engagements
* Build long-term relationships with executive-level clients
* 7+ years of proven experience developing and closing data and analytics consulting services
* Deep understanding of Data and Analytics technology landscape (platforms, vendors, approaches, trends, etc.)
* Ability to assess client needs, identify omissions and gaps, and define optimal solution
* Creative thinking and the ability to develop innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
* Excellent communication, listening, and presentation skills
* Excellent collaboration and team building skills
* Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence
* Results-oriented, successful despite obstacles, and ability to balance important versus urgent work to achieve long-term results
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
* Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
* Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term disability
* Matching 401(k)
* Competitive Paid Time Off
* Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
* Team building and social activities
* Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness ? each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or \"corp to corp\" agreements).
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech's client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.