A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Role: OFSAA EPM Technical Position
Position: Full Time
- Minimum 6 years of overall IT experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with OFSAA Platform with focus on FTP and PFT.
- Experience of working in OFSAA environments 8 x.
- Troubleshoot technical issues by analyzing OFSAA log files and fixing the issues.
- Good experience of configuring FTP and PFT Rules In depth understanding of Dimensions hierarchies and attributes.
- Good expertise in building T2T Table to Table transformations in OFSAA.
- Good expertise in writing PL SQL codes.
- Understand complex SQL queries analyze data related issues and identify root cause of issues defects.
- Develop and implement performance optimal system.
- Maintain the end to end OFSAA batch and provide technical support.
- Domain knowledge of the financial services industry.
Additional Expected Skills -
- Ability to facilitate and lead technical discussions.
- Ability to work independently and to think pro actively.
- Good understanding of Data Warehousing concepts and dimensional modeling.
- Excellent team player with good organizational communication and analytical skills
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.