- Cantel Medical
- $216,800.00 -216,800.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
1103 Market St
At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that's driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
Drive adoption of the Medivators Software platform in Endoscopy, Sterile Process and the OR as the lead solutions sales specialist while collaborating with the US Sales team. Will be responsible for obtaining the national sales quota for the Integrated Workflow Solution software revenue by managing the sales process and pipeline across a large geography (8 States). Must be a strong team player. In this elevated role the Regional Solutions Specialist (RSS) will need to prioritize opportunities from the US Sales team to ensure strategic fit, timely execution and close the sale. In addition, this individual must have a strong strategic acumen to support the VP of Innovative Solutions efforts to execute the go to market plan as well as encapsulate best practices to ensure future success of additional RSSs expansion. This individual must have the ability to gain access to multiple decision makers and prescribe to a solution selling mindset to ensure an all-encompassing partnership with Cantel is achieved. They create advocates within the higher levels of healthcare by meeting with key stakeholders that oversee Endoscopy, Sterile Processing, the Operating Room, Infection Prevention, Risk Management and the C-Suite. They must have technical prowess to address all facility workflow and IT configuration questions, including interfacing, server requirements and network needs. Plan, organize, and implement sales programs designed to increase software adoption. This is a field-based position and includes travel within an assigned territory.
* Seamless team play with the US Sales team to close qualified leads with a frequency sufficient to ensure targeted account adoption is achieved.
* Lead data and analytic driven conversations with key stakeholders to drive solution sales at key strategic partner facilities including C-Suite
* Execute on the strategic go to market launch plan through consultative/educative sales process.
* Work in partnership with Medivators Capital Specialist and Account Manager(s) within assigned territory (POD) to achieve growth targets for the entire Medivators portfolio. Strategize with business partner(s) to introduce comprehensive solutions to new and existing customers.
* Utilize facility and IDN wide solutions to drive pull through of additional Cantel products while protecting existing business. Attain sales quota.
* Travel as necessary within specific geographic territory to optimize Cantel solutions exposure and penetration. Travel is part of the job function and must be performed in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Travel should be in conjunction with established call activity, account management functions, achieving current sales objectives and developing new opportunities for Medivators.
* Maintain all correspondence for each account managed in territory utilizing Salesforce.com. Document all project steps to ensure alignment with Solution Engineer and smooth handoff to Implementation.
* Bachelor's degree required
* Must have excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with software, hardware, and integration applications including \"Databases: Oracle and / or SQL Server & XML\"
* Knowledge of hospital systems EHR/EMR, HIS, HL7 and LDAP Active Directory and ADT interfaces
* Experience in SPD or Endoscopy
* Experience building and implementing strategic plans for health care stakeholders
* Project management skills
* Critical thinking skills
* Must be able to travel a minimum of 50/60%
* 2-5 years Software sales experience, medical preferred
Cantel is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities as well as other qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or other protected class status. #CB
Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: The careers pages of our website are only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of Cantel. Staffing and recruiting agencies that are not preferred suppliers are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications, resumes or CVs, or to forward resumes, CVs or applications directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
Cantel does not accept unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. Cantel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact (and hire) candidates presented in such unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications without incurring any type of a fee.
Staffing and Recruiting Agencies that are not preferred suppliers but that wish to respond to a vacancy, should contact ...@cantelmedical.com for further information.
Associated topics: microbiology, mls, services, sterile processing technician, surgical technologist, technician, technician i, technician iii, technician iv, technician lab
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...