- Camp Recovery
- $31,770.00 -45,970.00/year*
1103 Market St
Belmont Behavioral Hospital is a premiere provider of comprehensive treatment for mental health conditions and substance abuse problems. Having been in operation for over 75 years as one of the most prominent providers of behavioral healthcare treatment services, Belmont is proud to offer high quality and specialized programming options for children, adolescents, adults, and older adults who are suffering from psychiatric concerns and chemical dependency.
The ideal candidate will:
* Sort, file and collate a variety of medical records and information such as progress notes, treatment plans, nursing/clinical notes and discharge summaries into the patient's medical record.
* Ensure medical records are complete, accurate and timely.
* Research lost or missing records/information in accordance with established procedures.
* Answer requests for medical records from outside agencies and third party sponsorship.
* Provide record retrieval for storage facility when needed.
* May communicate with transcriptionist or transcription vendor to resolve issues/errors regarding reports.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...