- CACI International Inc
- $94,110.00 -72,280.00/year*
1103 Market St
What You'll Get to Do:
Performs the following tasks while complying with established procedures:
* Compiles, prepares, and summarizes relevant materials for use by attorneys in discovery and in preparation of motions, briefs and other legal documents.
* Summarizes depositions and other transcripts; maintains case files.
* Performs simple legal research.
* Indexes, tracks and controls document discovery (including documents produced and received in discovery).
* Indexes, tracks, and controls exhibits and other materials at depositions and at trial.
* Prepares exhibit cross-references.
* Reviews documents for relevance and privilege according to established guidelines and criteria.
More About the Role:
* Other examples of the types of work to be performed include compilation of documents for FOIA, production requests, Congressional inquiries, etc.
* May have a role involving special knowledge and skills, such as litigation, document analysis or accounting.
* Litigation specialty supports attorneys during trial, including courtroom locations.
* Is expected to work independently on tasks without the need for continuous input from SEC staff.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Paralegal Certificate and 5 years of experience in the required specialty, such as litigation, document analysis, or accounting.
* An equivalent level of legal training may be substituted for the Paralegal Certificate.
* For litigation specialty 1 year experience in trial support, cite checking legal motions and memoranda, and automated litigation support is required.
* Must have and use excellent oral and written communications skills.
* Requires thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS/NEXIS, CLEAR, Westlaw, Concordance or Recommind.
* Experience documenting Table of Authorities, and Table of Contents.
* Requires knowledge of e-discovery procedures and resources.
* Ability to consistently deliver highest quality work under extreme pressure will be very important.
* Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office 2010 or newer programs, and Adobe Professional, or newer program, to include redacting and redlining expertise.
* Must have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, and imaging.
* In addition to qualifications required by Paralegals, described above, the Senior Paralegal must have 5 years of experience in the required specialty.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...