- Brilliant Earth
- $27,010.00 -43,180.00/year*
1103 Market St
Customer Experience Assistant, Sales Brilliant Earth, Philadelphia
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, the Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and excited people who are eager to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of Rittenhouse Square encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent team building events, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, ?check out our profile on the Muse!??
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
About the role:
Our Customer Experience Sales Assistants are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer. The Customer Experience Sales Assistants will be responsible for guiding the customer through the life of the sale through any one of our engaging sales platforms: in-person appointments, phones, or live-chat! These team members take a consultative approach towards customer inquiries regarding our luxury product line to assist in finding the best jewelry match for each customer. The goal of the Sales and Customer Experience team is to create personalized experiences and build lasting relationships while sharing in the happiest moments of our customers' lives.
The team operates in a fast-paced environment and is the engine which drives our company. As a Customer Experience team member, you will have the opportunity to have a clear impact on the company's growth while developing your sales and customer service skills. The Philadelphia showroom will be open Thursday through Monday, 10 am - 7 pm.
What you'll do:
* Manage, maintain, and close inbound sales leads in a high-volume capacity, while focusing on a luxury customer experience, reflective of the high-quality product.
* Create memorable and personalized experiences for Brilliant Earth customers by responding to customer inquiries and providing assistance through live chats, phone calls, and/or in-person appointments.
* Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience while adding value to the Brilliant Earth sales team by critically thinking and implementing customer feedback.
* Utilize sales strategies and forward-thinking problem-solving techniques to assist and guide customers through multiple purchasing decisions such as rings settings selections and diamond options.
* Maintain demonstrated responsibility and accountability for meeting personal metrics as well as quarterly team targets in a sales focused environment.
You're a great fit if you have:
* A Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferred
* Robust sales skills and experience working in an ecommerce or retail environment
* A dedicated desire to engage with customers, solve problems, create lasting positive experiences with each customer interaction
* Excellent professional verbal and written communication, while consistently maintaining high attention to detail
* Proficiency with computer and software systems. Practical experience with a CRM system or customer focused channel software system, preferred
* An ability to adhere to and implement security policies and procedures regarding high value products
* Exceptional time management skills and accountability with an eager to learn attitude and desire to grow in a dynamic work environment
* A team-oriented mindset with an ability to work collaboratively
* An interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401k plan, and commuter benefits. We offer maternity and paternity leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products.
Brilliant Earth is committed to the principles of Equal Employment. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...