Position: Music Production Teacher
Location: 321 East 111th St. New York, NY 10029
Salary Range: $25.00 per hour
Hours: 5 hours per day/4 days a week
Employment Type: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Founded in 1876, The Boys' Club of New York (BCNY) is a youth development organization with the mission to empower boys and young men, ages 7 to 21, by providing effective programs and a supportive community. BCNY provides evidence-based programs to address the evolving social, emotional, health, creative, educational, and vocational needs of our members in meaningful, lasting ways. BCNY develops programs to cultivate positive qualities in members and strives to continually deepen and broaden our impact.
The Music Production Teacher will work with our teen population to teach a basic music production course.
* Teach members how to set up a studio
* Teach members how to use studio equipment
* Teach members the basics of recording and manipulating sound
* Teach members how to use virtual sounds and implement their use in their recordings
* Teach members how to mix sounds to create a finished product
* Create and present a final project based on what they have learned
Post-secondary training or college credits; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; Demonstrated organizational/
leadership ability; Associate's degree (A.A) preferred.
Resume and cover letter required.
The Boys' Club of New York is an equal opportunity employer.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...