Coat Room Operations Assistant -- School Year -- Lower East Side
Employment Type: Part-Time
Position: Coat Room Operation Assistant
Location: 287 East 10th St. New York, NY 10009
Salary Range: $15.00 per hour
Hours: 10-15 hours per week
Employment Type: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Founded in 1876, The Boys' Club of New York (BCNY) is a youth development organization with the mission to empower boys and young men, ages 7 to 21, by providing effective programs and a supportive community. BCNY provides evidence-based programs to address the evolving social, emotional, health, creative, educational, and vocational needs of our members in meaningful, lasting ways. BCNY develops programs to cultivate positive qualities in members and strives to continually deepen and broaden our impact.
The Coat Room Operations Assistant will perform a variety of duties to ensure the smooth and efficient operations of member coat check. This role will support program operations as well.
* Keep member bags and coats organized
* Monitor coat check to ensure that members are safe and engaged
* Use behavior management strategies to defuse inappropriate behavior when necessary
* Attend mandatory professional development trainings
* Other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* 6 months to 1 year of work experience, preferably with youth
* Demonstrated organizational/ leadership ability
* First Aid and CPR certification desirable
The Boys' Club of New York is an equal opportunity employer.
Loading some great jobs for you...