- Boenning & Scattergood
- $84,490.00 -168,710.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
1103 Market St
Are you a Financial Advisor who is currently enduring a wirehouse environment, discouraged by bureaucratic red tape and being told how to run your business? Would you be interested in working instead for a firm with a great culture and the freedom to run your practice how you want? We have an exciting opportunity for you at Boenning and Scattergood. Tailored for Financial Advisors with an entrepreneurial mindset, Boenning and Scattergood offers its Financial Advisors the autonomy and flexibility to nurture their client relationships as they see fit to grow their business. With the understanding that YOUR clients are YOUR clients, we will be there to assist you in deepening your relationships and expanding your business at Boenning and Scattergood.
A Financial Advisor within Boenning and Scattergood's Private Client Group means being part of an investment firm that has been advising clients on how to build, manage, protect and transition wealth for more than 100 years. Whether it is traditional commission-based brokerage business or a fee-based advisory account, we believe firmly that the sanctity of the advisor-client relationship is strengthened by giving you the autonomy to service your clients in a manner that suits their individual needs and objectives. Our Financial Advisors maintain their independence and can grow their practice through state-of-the-art technology, products and support that make Boenning & Scattergood a leader in our industry.
The boutique and entrepreneurial culture at Boenning and Scattergood offers its Financial Advisors a unique level of access to its energetic, knowledgeable and experienced team of professionals. Whether it is a new issue of preferred stock, municipal bonds or a subordinated debt issue of a community bank, our Financial Advisors have access to deal flow through the trading desk located in our suburban Philadelphia headquarters. For your clients who are business owners, our high-performing investment bankers operating out of offices in Philadelphia and Cleveland announced 28 M&A transactions totaling over $2.5bn and completed 19 capital offerings totaling over $160mm over the past three years.
Required Skills and Attributes
* At least three years serving as a Financial Advisor with an exceptional sales production history
* Self-motivated with excellent written, verbal and presentations skills
* A firm commitment to the interests of clients and serving their needs
* A strong command of the services, products and solutions that serve the client's best interests
* High aptitude for analyzing a client's income, assets, liabilities, risk tolerance and financial objectives to provide sound financial advice
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required
* CFA, CFP Certifications or MBA a plus
* FINRA Series 7 and 66 (or 63/65) Securities Licenses required
* Professional designations (CFACFP, ChFC) desired or willingness to obtain
* Knowledge of regulatory requirements to ensure a sound control environment
* Clean U-4 compliance record
* Successful completion of thorough background check and pre-employment drug test
Benefits and Compensation:
* Unlimited earnings potential
* Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
* 401(k) plan with employer match
* Access to a technology team and support staff
Boenning & Scattergood, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Member SIPC
Associated topics: annuities, capital, equity, fund, investor, market, nasdaq, purchase, risk, security
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...