Boatsetter officially began in 2013 with the merger of Cruzin; to extend the reach even further, Seattle based Boatbound and Smart Charter Ibiza were acquired in 2017. Boatsetter is the largest and fastest growing peer to peer boat rental platform in the industry. It allows people to rent boats directly from boat owners as opposed to the traditional rental facilities. Boating can be expensive, and we like to think of our service as a way to help offset some of those costs associated with owning a boat. Just about everyone loves being on the water but they don't always have the money and means necessary to own a boat. Our service allows people to own a boat for a day. No matter your boating background or budget, our wide variety of boats and services provide an ample selection for people to choose from so they can get out and enjoy the water for the day.
Boatsetter is the largest and fastest growing peer-to-peer boating community. We connect renters and owners all in one place; bridging the gap between those who have boats and those who want to use them! Boatsetter is not only making boating more accessible to everyone, we strive to bring positive change to the maritime industry. We are currently looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team at our Fort Lauderdale Headquarters. The primary focus of this position is Market Management; you will be working closely with our Business Operations team to manage relationships with top boat owners and operators in a designated market. You will have the freedom to design, adjust and execute strategies needed to grow the performance of your market.
* Gain and maintain relationships with private boat owners and commercial operations within a designated region. Including strategizing, collaborating and assisting owners and operators in aspects of booking & account management.
* Communicate and deliver exceptional service to owners and operators in an efficient and timely manner, with the potential of traveling to your market to provide an in person experience.
* Speak comfortably about boats with boat owners and or those knowledgeable within the Maritime Industry, often times acting as an advisor to these individuals; giving guidance to encourage successful bookings.
* Meet and exceed KPIs by owning the success of fleet growth and maintenance within your region.
* Develop an intimate knowledge of your market with the goal of becoming the 'go-to' source for all information relating to local trends and market dynamics (e.g. pricing, demand seasonality, booking patterns, etc.)
* Analyze internal and external data to identify market trends, discover opportunities, and forge innovative strategies to promote growth in your market.
* Collaborate with the business operations, owner engagement, user experience and marketing teams to create a sustainable marketplace.
* Undergraduate degree
* 3-6 years of professional experiences with focuses in account management and/or sales; previous startup tech company experience preferred, although not required
* Exceptional organizational, communication and analytical skills; ability to work in a fast paced environment
* The ability to manage changing projects or priorities, often with moving and changing deadlines.
* You consider yourself adaptable and fearless about doing whatever it takes to get the job done and consider yourself a proactive individual.
* Confident and willing to interact in a professional manner with boat owners and operators in order to build strong lasting relationships.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...