- $61,350.00 -100,550.00/year*
1103 Market St
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources-cable, broadcast, and digital media-our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Media Planner to join our Planning Team to help us ensure proper media plan execution and campaign delivery. This position is responsible for working with the Sales, Pricing & Inventory Reporting, Traffic, and the Affiliate Relations departments to utilize multiple platforms efficiently. The Media Planner will also work with Management on data analysis, media inventory management, and other various reports.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you are empowered to be innovative to create new processes and procedures then this is the position for you!
Our ideal A-Player will:
* Create Traffic Orders across multiple platforms.
* Maintain various spreadsheets and reports, including ordered plans, traffic matches, and other internal Excel-based reports.
* Assist planning management in tracking campaign delivery
* Review proposals from sales and provide necessary feedback to help ensure campaign success
* Execute traffic adjustments based on account delivery and traffic data analysis.
* Manage data for specific inventory sources, advertiser upfronts, agency specifics.
Our ideal A-Player will have:
* A Bachelor's Degree
* 2+ years' experience in media advertising
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of media math and terminology
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications, specifically Excel
* Ability to adapt and adjust direction to meet objectives
* Ability to identify work priorities and requirements to complete projects on time
* Must be able to function effectively in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
* Ability to multi-task and handle projects independently, as well as part of a team
* Show a passion for what you do and have fun while doing it
* Appreciate giving and receiving feedback as part of a company culture
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let's start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...