- $69,600.00 -110,560.00/year*
1103 Market St
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources?cable, broadcast, and digital media?our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
A Cadent front-end software developer I (FESDI) is fundamentally sound in core front end technologies and code. The FESDI is eager to learn from some of the best front end developers in the area and is ready to be challenged in a fast paced agile environment. The ideal candidate should have 3-5+ years of experience.
* ES 2016+ - the latest specs available through Babel:
* You have looked into Functional programming concepts: ( - immutability, pure functions, currying, etc.
* You know what React is or perhaps have worked with React 16.x
* Bonuses: knows state management libraries like Redux and Redux-Saga
* Sass, Older well-supported CSS2 properties - foundational stuff
* Eager to learn the Newest CSS3 properties - flexbox, transitions, animations, etc.
* You'll be working with the latest stuff; Sass, CSS, CSSModules, Storybook, Styleguidist, REST, GraphQL, Webpack, GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, NodeJS, NPM, and Amazon Web Services.
Below are the general responsibilities broken up into the disciplines required of the role.
Code Standards and Review
* Completes defined tasks and adheres to Code Standards
* Displays a willingness to learn common patterns and architectures. Quickly learns from mistakes.
* Has a willingness to participate in code reviews and is effective in communication and accepting feedback.
* You know what a unit test is and are eager to produce quality code and solve fun problems.
* Participates in all planning sessions
* Participates in all scrum calls and adheres to the agile process.
* Not afraid to speak up and asks for insight or guidance on assigned tasks
If the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let's start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.
Associated topics: ajax, asp.net, css2, d3js, frontend, html5, json, web application, web designer, web developer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...