The e-Discovery Analyst is responsible for working within the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) and must have an understanding of standards, guidelines for practical resources for legal professionals and e-Discovery practitioners. The applicant must have experience with standardized e-Discovery software tools such as Relativity, Clearwell, Concordance, or other enterprise tools.
The Junior e-Discovery Analyst duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Utilizing standardized e-Discovery software tools such as Relativity, Clearwell, Concordance, or other enterprise tools.
* Ensuring complete and accurate project documentation is created and maintained.
* Identifying, preserving, collecting, and producing Electronically Stored Information (ESI) in response to discovery requests.
* Managing e-Discovery production and prepare data analysis reports and documentation.
* Ensuring proper data handling procedures and chain of custody.
* Assisting with the e-Discovery process, from ingestion, production of e-Discovery materials, and through archiving.
* Conducting complex Boolean searches and generation of reports in an e-Discovery platform, currently Relativity.
* Processing, ingesting, integrating and organizing native files and loading data from digital media sources into an e-Discovery platform, currently Relativity.
* Daily client contact and working in high pressure court deadline-driven environments.
* Identifies and addresses data quality issues.
* Providing expert witness testimony as needed.
* Performing other laboratory functions as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree with at least 24 hours in computer science, engineering or mathematics
* 1 of the following; EMC, VMWare, MS Sec, Net Admin
* 3 years hands-on experience of e-Discovery.
* Experience with software tools like Relativity, Clearwell, Concordance.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.