The fun and exciting world of a weekend sales specialist is calling for you! Will you answer? Our part time Assisted Sales Representative jobs give you the opportunity to represent the top brands in tech!
You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, placing an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and retail sales.
This is your opportunity to help consumers find products that enrich their lives.
Additionally, you'll work with a company that has a second to none culture, with competitive pay rates, and receive top-notch training to help set the foundation for your success with BDS Marketing.
We are seeking energetic and driven individuals with a passion for premium audio to proudly represent BDSmktg and Sennheiser products at retail. Our employees are important partners with the client; they deliver exceptional results and work to enhance our clients' retail performance each day. They are able to create excitement and enthusiasm for customers: Give a WOW demo.
As an Assisted Sales Representative you are the face of our client's brand who is responsible for driving sales of innovative and exciting products within big box retailers. You will be responsible for achieving target sales goals by directly engaging and selling to retail consumers and training store associates to be brand advocates of Sennheiser products.
* Listen to customer's needs, qualify and recommend the best product solution for them
* Increase sales and brand awareness of our client's products
* Conduct product demonstrations to consumers
* Develop in-store relationships with store associates
* Maintain product displays and display functionality while in store
* Complete all administrative duties and reports on time
* Other duties as assigned by management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Some experience in retail sales or equivalent preferred
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* Strong interest in technology along with the ability to quickly learn new products and features
* Must be a self-starter with a strong commitment to achieve weekly company sales goals
* Desire to build successful relationships with the client, store management, and BDSmktg personnel
* Comfortable speaking to customer groups of various sizes and multiple at a time
* Professional demeanor and excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Enthusiastic, outgoing, highly motivated, and persistent personality
* Comfortable in a competitive environment
* Organized with the ability to multi-task
* Strong problem solving and customer service skills
* Detail oriented when completing sales reports and providing feedback
* Access to smart phone (iPhone or Android)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job the employee is required to:
* Regularly stand, walk, bend over, reach overhead, crouch, kneel, balance, grasp, push or pull, talk, and/or hear
* Frequently lift and carry up to 10lbs.
* Occasionally lift and carry up to 25 pounds
* Hand/eye coordination and fine manipulation
BDS Marketing, LLC. (\"BDS\") is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions or employment that may not be covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
BDSmktg is an award-winning retail marketing and sales agency. With over 30 years of experience guiding customers through the buying journey, they are experts at powering sales for the world's top brands. BDSmktg offers their clients fully integrated solutions that drive brand demand and sell-through: Research, Brand Advocacy, Digital, Retail Readiness, and Retail Environments. Founded in 1984, BDS Marketing, LLC. is headquartered in Irvine, California with regional offices in Chicago, Illinois and Columbus, Ohio. For more information, visit www.BDSmktg.com.
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...