BAYADA Pediatrics in Cherry Hill has great opportunities for Registered Nurses / RNs who desire to be part of a team dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients. BAYADA provides unmatched training, orientation and 24-hour clinical support to every employee. As a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes or schools.
We are currently seeking nurses - RNs - to work day shifts in the Camden County area! You can choose from many scheduling and care assignments. Below are the different types of day cases we can offer :
* One-to-one nursing at school with medically fragile student. * One-to-one nursing in the home with medically fragile child. * Bus transport shifts to accompany child with seizure disorder on their bus to/from school.
We believe our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you share our passion for healing and helping, you belong at BAYADA. Apply now or contact BAYADA today - 856-###-####!
Qualifications for RN
* A minimum of 6 months (750 hours) of nursing experience as a Registered Nurse - RN * A valid New Jersey nursing license in good standing * Current CPR certification * Good organizational and communication skills
* Pediatric experience is helpful, but not a must * Excellent pediatric training is available
Responsibilities for RN:
* Assessments * Medication administration * Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies * Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team * Supply management * Emergency management
There is a lot to love about being a part of BAYADA Pediatrics:
* Competitive Wages * Weekly Pay * Short commute times - we match you to cases near your home * Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job * Paid training opportunities and Scholarship programs * A stable working environment - we invest in our care team * Paid Time Off * 401(k) * 24/7 on call clinical manager support * Health benefits
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Associated topics: asn, bsn, domiciliary, hospice, infusion, intensive care unit, nurse, nurse rn, surgery, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.