Director, Hospice, Full Time
Compensation: $150,470.00 - $150,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Director to fill the position of Hospice Director for our Media, PA hospice office. This office provides best in class care to adult hospice clients throughout Chester, Delaware, and Philadelphia counties.
- Media, PA
- Full complement of benefits (comprehensive benefits package)
- Advancement opportunities/growth potential
- Bonus opportunity
As a Hospice Director your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional hospice care.
- Dynamic Clinician (BSN or Therapist) or business development professional who understands how to maintain the highest levels of client care and customer service.
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with employees, referral sources, and community resources while growing this Medicare Certified hospice Office.
- Responsible for the management and operations of the office, including business development, budgeting, planning, recruiting and fiscal management.
- Monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation.
If you're a Hospice Director with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- At least 2 years proven, progressive healthcare management experience
- Either a BSN Degree OR MHA Degree
- Management experience within a hospice setting
- Demonstrate record of goal achievement and successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
- Understand Medicare Conditions of Participation
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Associated topics: ad, business, cmo, government, market, medical center, newspaper, principle gift, social media, university relationship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...