- Bank of America
- $81,070.00 -168,710.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
1103 Market St
The Treasury Solutions Analyst (TSA) role will be partnered with Treasury Sales Officer(s) (TSO) focused on developing strategies to grow revenue domestically and globally with a portfolio of CREB clients in. Key accountabilities include: independent focus of treasury sales opportunities, supporting all activities from sale through implementation, ongoing client relationship management, overall driving and attainment of Treasury revenue goals.
To be successful in the role, TSA's must maintain and build a strong client focus, and awareness and understanding of the bank and operational aspects of the products and services used by clients in addition to possessing good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
* Supports and coordinates schedules for Treasury and Relationship reviews and assumes responsibility for follow-up and resolution of problems escalated to the TSO.
* Responsible for identifying potential solutions to client needs as requested, or as a result of needs analysis and identification in partnership with the Treasury Solutions Officer and/or Client Team to support CREB business goals.
* TSA utilizes technical knowledge to run pricing/cost benefit models; confers with sales officer regarding profitability of relationships and any price negotiation needed.
* Assists the sales officer in relationship planning, gathering information regarding prospects and updating plan and pipeline as needed.
* Partners to ensure appropriate credit approval is in place for selected products and ensure ongoing compliance.
* Performs a variety of sales and marketing functions to include preparing account schematics, proposal documents and sales presentations. This role is also responsible for teaming with Fulfillment partners to ensure timely delivery of Treasury Solutions to our clients and post-sale satisfaction.
* Two or more years of experience in Financial Services or the Treasury Group of a company; preferred candidates will have Cash Management experience
* Bachelor's degree
* Proven excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven organizational and time management skills
* Demonstrated ability to analyze issues and develop solutions
* Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment as part of a larger team
* Proven experience developing rapport with clients, colleagues and other business partners
* Excellent MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook) experience
* Preferred candidates will have their CTP (Certified Treasury Professional)
* Preferred Candidates will have proven experience prospecting and developing new business
Posting Date: 07/15/2019
Location: New York, NY, BANK OF AMERICA TOWER, ONE BRYANT PARK, Philadelphia, PA, FOUR PENN CENTER, 1600 JFK BLVD, - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Associated topics: examiner, financial analyst, investment analyst, investment analytics, investment fund, law, legal, monitor, refine, refinement
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...