- Bank of America
Healthcare - Allied Health
1103 Market St
Senior Relationship Manager (For Profit Healthcare Group - Philadelphia)
Bank of America is seeking a Senior Relationship Manager to join our For Profit Healthcare team in Philadelphia. This group is a specialized team within the Global Commercial Bank which serves public and private healthcare companies, generally with annual revenues of $50 million to $2 billion. The team brings its industry specialization and solutions to support the financial needs of healthcare services, life sciences and medical technology companies. *This position can be filled a Sr. Relationship Manager or Relationship Manager, depending on experience and qualifications.
The Relationship Manager (RM) will have a strong focus on new business development and will build and manage a portfolio of For Profit Healthcare clients. In addition to being the primary bank advocate and key financial advisor for the relationship, the RM is accountable for prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships. The RM will have the ability to engage in dialogue at the CEO and CFO levels regarding the clients industry and alternative capital structures. The RM will then assess the risks and impacts from both the clients and the banks perspective for development and implementation of an overall client strategy. The RM is also responsible for leading, directing and coordinating key team members in analysis and execution in the effective delivery of their products and services to clients and prospects. The RM must be well versed in all Bank of America products and services for proper identification of cross-selling opportunities. Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships. Proven sales skills and experience, including planning, execution and follow up of client meetings. Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of a middle market relationship and Healthcare industry trends. Ability to understand and interpret financial statements, especially cash flow statements.
* Securities Industry Essentials (SIE), Series 7 & 63 (Must obtain SIE, series 7 & 63 license within 180 days of start date)
* Undergraduate degree required: MBA desirable.
* Must be credit trained.
* At least 10+ years of broad based commercial lending/corporate finance experience within healthcare is preferred.
* Demonstrates management of an extensive portfolio of healthcare clients with revenues greater than $50 million and the ability to successfully manage portfolio.
* Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships.
* Professional proven sales skills and experience, including planning, execution and follow up of client meetings.
* Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated leadership ability.
* Capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client problems.
* Existing knowledge of the market preferred.
* Active member/participation in local community organizations.
* Highly desirable to have active networking contacts and Centers of Influence established in market.
* Desire to work in Specialized Industries with an interest in For Profit Healthcare
Posting Date: 08/08/2019
Location: Philadelphia, PA, FOUR PENN CENTER, 1600 JFK BLVD, - United States
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Associated topics: lab, medical, molecular, pathology, scientist, sterile processing technician, surgical technologist, technician, technician lab, technician laboratory
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...