At Bank of America, we're creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals and businesses across the country. Each day, we connect with 67 million clients through a growing specialist workforce and our world-class digital platform. With each relationship and connection, we're looking to provide care and guidance for our clients when they need us most - whether they're just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement. As part of our commitment, we're looking for the next generation of financial advisors-those with a passion for growing a long-term career and a drive to make our clients' financial lives better.
If you are passionate about helping clients reach their financial goals, join Bank of America's Advisor Development Program and become an investment specialist in one of over 4,000 financial center locations nationwide. From day one, you'll receive training from our-award winning Academy at Bank of America, including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. The Academy offers a defined path to becoming an advisor through a multi-stage training program, one that provides you with the necessary experience and skills to succeed in your role and throughout your career journey.
As a Financial Solutions Advisor Stage I (FSA I), your journey begins obtaining your Securities Industry licenses, where you receive dedicated and personalized classes for your Securities Industry Essentials [SIE], Series 7 and Series 66 exams. Once you obtain your licenses, you'll learn the foundational skills needed to be an advisor - from acquiring, building and managing client relationships to considering a client's complex financial picture and guiding them with advice and solutions to help them live their best financial lives, all while humanizing financial interactions. Once you've reached your key milestones, you'll begin working in a financial center where you'll help to deliver Bank of America's core banking, investment solutions and approach to client care. We'll equip you with everything you need as you move through the stages of development
Once you've demonstrated success as a licensed FSA I, typically you'll progress into the next role, Financial Solutions Advisor Stage II (FSA II), where you'll continue to practice the skills you've learned by growing and deepening relationships with a portfolio of clients. As a successful FSA II, you'll have the opportunity to advance in many roles within Bank of America, Merrill Edge, Merrill Lynch and U.S. Trust. The Academy will support you along the way with dedicated programs, tools and resources throughout your career journey.
This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
We'll help you
* Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success. * Get training and one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success. * Grow your business knowledge by using a defined consultative approach with clients to systematically identify client needs and appropriate solutions. * Earn your Security Industry Essentials (SIE), Series 7 and Series 66 licenses (63 & 65 accepted, in lieu of 66) though structured lessons and dedicated study time. You must obtain your SIE within 30 days of being hired and your Series 7 & 66 within 120 Days - a requirement for the role. * Build your network. Starting at a financial center, you'll interact with banking customers, small business owners and higher net worth clients alike. You'll be able to leverage our relationships with one out of two households in the U.S. to help eventually grow your business. * Provide end-to-end comprehensive advice, deliver client reviews/presentations with confidence and recommend strategies to help clients achieve their financial goals and life priorities. * Collaborate with core banking and investment partners. Connect clients to all of the solutions we provide through Bank of America and Merrill Lynch to meet virtually all of their financial needs.
As a Financial Solutions Advisor Stage I, you can look forward to
* Unlimited potential for financial growth. * A strong referral base from across the business through our relationship with one in every two households. * Managing a portfolio of clients by providing exceptional client care with industry leading products, services and education. * Robust marketing support to reach wider audiences with greater appeal. * Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your practice as the industry evolves and changes. * Opportunities to connect with experts including small business consultants, mortgage lenders and investment advisors.
We're a culture that
* Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve. * Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience. * Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world. * Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
* Sets and accomplishes goals, achieving whatever you put your mind to. * Is comfortable in a sales role, finding ways to nurture strong relationships with prospective clients. * Communicates clearly and confidently with clients from all walks of life. * Works well with others and collaborates productively to get things done. * Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks and execute in a fast-paced environment. * Likes to learn on your feet, adapting to new information and seeking the right solutions for clients. * Efficiently manages your time and capacity. * Is thorough and will incorporate relevant regulatory due diligence into daily tasks and long-term strategies for clients.
* Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask in a demanding environment. * A bachelor's degree, or 1-2 years' experience working in the financial service industry and/or a sales environment where goals were met or exceeded. * Experience assessing client needs, identifying/recommending solutions and building/managing client relationships.
Posting Date: 05/16/2019
Location: Seattle, WA, WEDGWOOD BC, 8405 35th Ave Ne, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Associated topics: agent, client, health, healthcare, insurance sales agent, lead sales agent, life insurance sales, phone, sales position, sales professional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.