- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- $60,545.00 -101,330.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
1103 Market St
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Due to the continued growth of our Strategic Cloud Solutions Practice, we are currently recruiting for an Oracle HCM Cloud Learning Solutions Senior Consultant to join our Atlanta, Chicago, Milwaukee, New York, Philadephia, Washington DC Offices. Baker Tilly professionals on our human capital services team provide management consulting services from hire to retire for all size companies up to global fortune 50 companies. We focus specifically on HR strategy, HR process design, program management, and functional implementations wrapped around HR cloud technologies. This role works as a member of the Baker Tilly engagement team to provide business and functional expertise in the areas of Learning within the HCM cloud.
As a part of Baker Tilly Consulting, you will find that our global brand and entrepreneurial environment will give you the support you need to build your career across a wide range of services to meet our client's most important needs. As a member of our team, you will also contribute to some of the most important activities in our firm which include operating and growing the business, serving the client, developing the best people, and shaping our culture.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
* Provide Oracle HCM Learning functional/technical consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and leading clients through the entire cloud application services implementation lifecycle for Oracle HCM Learning engagements
* Hands-on formulation of business and functional requirements to set the direction for corresponding and complimentary solution delivery aligned to business goals
* Apply business and functional knowledge and expertise, working in collaboration with the engagement teams, in the implementation of business-aligned/driven Oracle Cloud solutions
* Lead testing and training programs during HCM Learning transformations and lead change management programs to increase adoption for our clients with the HCM solution
* Create design documents reflecting requirements, create test scripts and guide end users for testing and develop mapping for data conversions and validation based on requirements
* Provide coaching, mentoring, and performance counseling to consultants, clients and team members
* Contribute ideas and developments to improving our dynamic internal market offerings
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, human resources or related field
* Minimum of 3 years Cloud implementation experience with at least 2 years of hands on experience with HCM Learning
* Experience with successful delivery of full lifecycle HCM Learning implementations, upgrades, end user trainings, technical conversions and go-lives
* Business process expertise around human resources
* Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
* Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required
* Ability to engage effectively at the business and technical level, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the \"big picture\" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects
* Must be willing to work nontraditional business hours for client demands
* Ability to travel; potentially up to 80%
Associated topics: chef, chief chef, culinary school, executive chef, pantry, pastry, pastry chef, salad chef, sous, sous chef
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...