- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- $67,900.00 -111,780.00/year*
1103 Market St
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
The Marketing Associate is primarily responsible for assisting with marketing activities that execute the strategic marketing plans of one or more specific industries or service lines. This position will provide hands-on assistance for a wide range of marketing strategies, tactics and initiatives in support of other market facing activities and assists the marketing team through delegated work as requested.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
Provide support for a wide range of marketing tactics and growth initiatives to help execute strategic marketing plans through activities such as: sponsorships, special events, seminars, trade show exhibits, meet-and-greet socials, communications and thought leadership
* Assist with public relations opportunities and maintain up-to-date list of targeted media contacts. Assist with the generation of thought leadership and story ideas, monitor competitive news and develop specialized strategies for communicating other events
* Assist with the coordination and execution of activities to support demand generation, thought leadership promotion, sponsorships, special events, seminars, webinars, trade show exhibits, meet-and-greet socials, digital advertising, social media and internal communications
* Assist marketing supervisor in maintaining up-to-date practice-specific proposal and presentation content, website content, collateral, case studies, testimonials, professional resumes, industry involvement, and other sales-supporting materials
* Assist in the tracking of marketing return on investment
* Utilize marketing department shared resources as appropriate to help execute initiatives
* Participate in new business development/pipeline review meetings, as necessary
* Ensure compliance with firm guidelines and brand standards
* Continuously expand knowledge base in assigned specialized industries or services
Provide other marketing support as needed
* Ensure the accuracy of data and opportunities in Salesforce.com
* Participate in marketing task forces and special projects
Perform competitive, company and industry research as needed
* Conduct online and database research of specific companies, executives, and/or target lists
* Create research reports
* Conduct market and industry research
Maintain and expand knowledge base in a variety of marketing areas
* Integrate new knowledge, skills, and best practices into daily work and share with colleagues as appropriate
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, English, journalism or related field
* Minimum of 1-3 years marketing experience, professional services environment preferred
* Knowledge of marketing tools and techniques. Experience with Adobe InDesign, Salesforce.com, business-related social media, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
* Proficient project management skills and the flexibility to prioritize multiple project requests simultaneously in a timely and efficient manner
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff from entry level to partners and work well in a team-focused environment. High level of attention to detail
* Previous professional services experience or marketing internship, preferred* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...