- Axalta Coating Systems
- $103,540.00 -188,020.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
1103 Market St
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (\"Axalta,\" or the \"Company\"), is a leading global manufacturer, marketer and distributor of high performance coatings systems. With over a 150-year heritage in the coatings industry, Axalta is known for manufacturing high-quality products with well-recognized brands supported by market-leading technology and customer service.
Over the course of the Company's history, Axalta has remained at the forefront of the industry by continually developing innovative coatings technologies designed to enhance the performance and appearance of customer's products, while improving the customer's productivity and profitability. Axalta's diverse global footprint of 50 manufacturing facilities, four technology centers, 47 customer training centers and more than 14,000 team members allows the Company to meet the needs of customers in over 130 countries. Axalta serves its customer base through an extensive sales force and technical support organization, as well as through approximately 4,000 independent, locally-based distributors. The Company's scale and strong local presence are critical to its success, allowing leverage of the technology portfolio and customer relationships globally while meeting customer demands locally.
Axalta operates its business in two operating segments: Performance Coatings and Transportation Coatings, serving four end markets, including: Refinish, Industrial, Light Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle, across the following four regions: North America, EMEA, Latin America and Asia-Pacific.
For more information please visit our website www.axalta.com or follow us on Twitter @axalta and on LinkedIn.
The Financial Analyst, Global FP&A, is responsible for aspects of internal management reporting, finance planning, forecasting and analysis for Axalta Coating Systems' Global results.
* Detailed financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and month end close activities for Axalta's corporate expenses
* Analysis of monthly and quarterly variances compared to forecasts and prior periods
* Contribute to ad hoc management requests
* Involvement in Corporate & Regional monthly forecasting process
* Strong participation in the company's annual budgeting process
* Opportunity for growth and increased responsibility
* Minimum of 2-5 years of work experience in financial planning and analysis, corporate finance, consulting or accounting
* Degree(s): Bachelor's degree from a leading institution in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline
* Strong knowledge of financial accounting and corporate finance
* Exceptional financial acumen including strong analytical, financial modelling, budgeting, and forecasting skills
* Superior problem solving and analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative)
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts in a clear and concise manner to all levels of the organization
* Exceptional proficiency in Excel
* Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills
* Experience with SAP, Business Warehouse, and Microsoft Business Intelligence a plus
* Minimal travel required -
Associated topics: analyst, business analyst, business analytic, examiner, financial analyst, government, guidance, inspect, investment analytics, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...