Compensation: $83,450.00 - $117,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
What s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What s more, you are part of an extraordinary company one that s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
We are currently seeking an experienced Resident Services Director / Nurse Manager (RN / Registered Nurse) to join our team at Atria West 86Th Street, located in Manhattan, NY. The primary job function of the Resident Services Director is responsibility for the overall implementation, delivery, and coordination of resident care services at the community. Schedule: Sunday - Thursday.
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in more than 225 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.
- Supervise, develop, and schedule the resident services staff according to Atria s policies, procedures and standards.
- Establish and maintain a medication system which adheres to state, federal and company laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Perform assessments and reassessments to determine resident needs and establish appropriate service plans.
- Operate the Resident Services Department within budget and according to Atria s policies, procedures and standards.
- Complete daily Quality Enhancement reviews to ascertain if the department is meeting state regulations and atria policies.
- Act as a contact for issues related to resident care within the community.
- Ensure adherence to company policy and State Health and Safety Codes, and federal regulations for assisted living communities.
- Schedule and supervise staff; available to cover staffing when needed.
- Administer medications as allowed per state specific guidelines when required.
- Provide activities of daily living assistance to the residents as needed.
- Provide training and orientation to new assisted living staff members and ongoing training to current staff members.
- Communicate to residents, families, department heads, resident services staff, and Executive Director in an effective and respectful manner as needed.
- Support hospitality, leasing, and sales processes with promotion of a positive image of Atria.
- (Clinical Related Matters) Partner with the Life Guidance Director in maintaining active community and professional ties with clinical and non-clinical contacts.
- (Clinical Related Matters) Partner with the Life Guidance Director in acting as a contact for issues related to resident care within the community.
- Partner with and otherwise assist the Life Guidance Director in supervising, developing, and scheduling the staff according to Atria s policies, procedures and standards.
- Partner with and otherwise assist the Life Guidance Director in establishing and maintaining a medication system which adheres to state, federal and company laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Partner with the Life Guidance Director in providing training and orientation to new assisted living staff members and ongoing training to current staff members.
- Deliver and attend required training for self and employee partners.
- Maintain positive relations with residents families and physicians.
- Maintain active community and professional ties.
- May drive company vehicle from community to social and other various destinations (only if required by community).
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- A registered nurse, licensed to practice as required by state regulations.
- Experience in direct patient care and assessments/observation of clinical conditions.
- Experience in recruiting, training and managing people in the healthcare field.
- Experience at a department head level in Assisted Living or a related industry.
- CPR certified and knowledge of basic first aid.
- Experience coordinating educational events.
- Must successfully complete the Atria Medication management training, and all Atria specified training programs.
- Must complete all state required training to maintain licensure or certification.
- Able to work flexible work hours due to demands of position.
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must possess valid driver s license.
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Atria motor vehicle policy standards.
RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, nursing, homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, seniors, senior living, retirement community, assisted living community, Director of Health and Wellness, Wellness Nurse, Director of Wellness, Heath Services Director, Assisted Living Coordinator, Healthcare Coordinator, Resident Care Manager, Assisted Living Director, RN Director, Director of Nurses, Geriatric Care Manager, Resident Services Director, Director of Staff Development, RN Manager, LPN Manager, Health and Wellness Director, Wellness Nurse Manager, Director of Healthcare Services, Resident Care Director, Director of Care, Director of Nursing, DON, Assistant Director of Nursing, ADON, Nurse Manager, Health Services Director, Nurse Director, RN Supervisor, Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Resident Care Manager, L.P.N., R.N., L.V.N., Senior Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Senior Living, Retirement Community, Long term care, Compliance, Quality, LTC, CCRC, Care Center, Care plan, Assessments, Training, Resident, Communicate, Manage, Supervise
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, domiciliary, hospice, intensive, maternal, neonatal, nurse rn, registered nurse, staff nurse, tcu
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...