Responsible for managing the successful delivery of a project as defined by the Final Project Objectives (FPO's) within the agreed upon scope, schedule and budgetKey responsibilities and activities:
- Manages project budget and detailed financial planning, schedule in terms of effort based project plans with PMx standards and tracking/monitoring of issues, risks, decisions, assumptions and dependencies
- Verifies scope and acceptance conditions
- Plans and manages resources; Ensures the team is staffed correctly
- Resolves functional and technical problems to deliver to time, spend, and quality to ensure realization of business benefits
- Provides proactive communication of project status, budget, issues and risks to sponsors and stakeholders
- Manages finances, scope changes, schedules and releases
- Works closely with the Program Manager (if applicable) to achieve the project objectives and ensures that the project plan aligns with the overarching program plan
- Ensures adherence to Pharmaceutical established processes (SDLC, PMx etc.) while executing the project
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...