ATI (a leader in physical health and wellness) is launching an innovative portfolio of products to help large employers and self-insured entities manage and reduce musculoskeletal costs. To drive this product into the market, ATI is looking to hire an Account Executive for its East Market. This individual will have the unique opportunity to be on the front-end of launching an innovative, cost-saving / productivity-enhancing product into the self-insured market while having the backing of one of the largest employers of physical health and wellness experts in the world. Being fast to market is key and professional account executives with a desire and ability to grow a book of business quickly will find success here.
Your Purpose at ATI:
What's Cool About This Job
* Lead Generation & Prioritization: Leverage your network of benefits directors, consulting firms and other key influencers to generate a robust business pipeline in the Midwest region
* Solution Design: Use your knowledge of benefits, communications and employee engagement to help your clients design and implement the ATI programs
* Consultative Selling: Engage multiple stakeholders within the buying process to demonstrate the value of ATI and close new business opportunities
* Relationship Oversight: Work with your account management team to maintain a strong relationship with your portfolio of clients
What You Need to be Successful:
* 5+ years of consultative B2B sales experience
* Deep understanding of self-insured employee benefits and benefits programs (specifically health care programs)
* Experience working with large/jumbo employers (2,500 employees or more)
* Past experience selling or consulting around Disease Management, Wellness programs and/or Employee Health Engagement tools is a plus, but not required
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.