Join us as a RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT in our stores. AT&T Portables, an AT&T Authorized Retailer is the number one retailer in America for the largest telecommunications and Entertainment Company in the universe!
As a AT&T Portables Retail Sales Consultant, you'll get to know communication and entertainment industry inside and out. You'll be the one everyone else looks to when it comes to what's next in wireless and entertainment technology solutions. Find out what it's like to work in an industry that's rapidly growing and has a legacy of successful innovation.
Portables Full-time Wireless Consultant is required to diligently execute the duties described below. The Wireless Consultant position is a critical role in the company, and requires the candidate to execute the essential Job duties.
Essential Job Duties
* Greet customers and ensure they feel welcome and valued.
* Learn and sell all of AT&T's products and services.
* Help customers with customer service issues and escalation.
* Identify customer needs, make suggestions, and answer questions.
* Answer phone calls promptly, courteously and professionally.
* Able to understand customer needs and suggest personalized solution.
* Resolve customer's concerns quickly, effectively and courteously.
* Show professionalism and enthusiasm by working as a team.
* Recognize potential theft/loss situations assisting to deter theft.
* Help maintain cleanliness at your location.
Required Qualifications, Job Skills, Abilities
* Must be at least 18 years old; must present age-related verification and other employment eligibility documents as required.
* Demonstrate clear verbal communication and listening skills.
* Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others.
* Conduct working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization.
* Ability to work under time constraints, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
* Commitment to Portables policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.
* Knowledge of customer service skills including helping customers to feel welcome and valued; identifying customer needs by asking focused open-ended questions; offering product recommendations based upon the needs identified; creating confidence; and asking for (closing) sale.
* High school diploma or GED required; 1 or more years of accredited college study preferred.
* Full-time reps must be able to work at least 40 hours per week, including evenings and weekends.
Compensation & Benefits
* Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of $30,000 to $35,000 in total compensation when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals. Our top sellers earn up to $45,000 per year.