1103 Market St
Experience, Responsibilities and Certification:
* 4- 9 years of experience in telecommunications and/or data communications.Evaluates communication hardware and software
* Troubleshoots LAN/MAN/WAN and other network related problems
* Provides technical leadership in the integration and test of complex large-scale computer integrated networks.
* Schedules conversions and cutovers.
* Oversees network control center.
* Supervises staff and maintenance of systems. Coordinates with all responsible users and sites.
* Possess a Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) Network + and Security + Certifications
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a divers and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1938753 Date posted 07/30/2019
Associated topics: 5g, avaya, cable technician, circuit, hardware, lan, osp, scada, test, test engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...