- Aspen Heights
- $37,380.00 -60,490.00/year*
Customer Service/Call Center
1103 Market St
Job Title: Resident Services Manager
Department: Property Management
Reports To: Assistant General Manager
Aspen Heights strives to provide the best experience in student living across the country. We want to hire and develop the best talent to help deliver a truly above & beyond customer experience and we'll stop at nothing in our quest to lead the industry.
The Resident Services Manager oversees and embodies all aspects of the company's culture, customer service, philosophy and action. This position is the first point of contact for people who visit, call or email an Aspen Height's property.
* Relationship Management - Develop professional, service-based relationships with our residents, clients and vendors. Serve as the first point of contact to find solutions for resident requests, issues or concerns.
* Customer Loyalty - Own the creation and implementation of resident loyalty initiatives and programs to drive resident renewals.
* Lease Support - Aid in the achievement of occupancy goals of the property through supporting various initiatives, campaigns, programs and events.
* Office Management - Responsible for managing Front of House operations to create an above & beyond resident experience.
* Product Knowledge - Gain a thorough understanding of the Aspen Heights product, property and direct competition.
* Property Awareness - Identify areas of concern on the property or in service as witnessed or learned from residents.
Key Characteristics for a successful Resident Services Manager:
* Creative - Generates new ideas and innovate around already established protocol.
* Organized - Plans and organizes tasks in an efficient productive manner.
* Resilient- Able to be flexible and adaptable with changing circumstances.
* Customer Service - Provides \"World Class Customer Service\" by understanding others needs.
* Self Starter - Takes initiative by jumping into tasks and responsibilities with little supervision.
* Connection- Committed to collaboration, play, healthy relationships.
* Creativity- Committed to continuous learning, imagination, curiosity.
* Performance- Committed to excellence, accountability, and responsibility.
* Leadership- Committed to self-awareness, integrity, and compassion.
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* 1+ years of experience preferred in sales, customer service, or hospitality industries
* High energy and a strong desire to be innovative in the student housing industry
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Must be willing to work some nights and weekends
Associated topics: customer care manager, expertise, leadership, monitor, operations, product support, review, senior, supervisor, team manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...