- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- $27,390.00 -35,020.00/year*
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes more than 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, chemical and energy uses. For more information about ADM and its products, visit www.adm.com.
LOP Mill Sweeper ? Cheney, WA
This is a full-time, hourly position consisting of rotating shifts, alternating between 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts every four weeks.
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
* Continuous checking of the mill equipment
* Performing break release extractions to test quality specifications
* Sanitation and cleaning of mill equipment
* Documenting the flour made, ingredient flow rates, and bin usage
* Maintaining ingredient flow rates
* Obtaining flour samples
* Transferring the wheat from the elevator to the mill
* Cleaning and tempering of the wheat
* Checking on the equipment and magnets
* Sampling and recording moisture of dry and tempered wheat
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
* Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
* Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
* Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
* Willing to work overtime, weekends, call-in/call-back when needed
* Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
* Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
* Good communication skills
* Self-motivated and career/goal-oriented
* Agricultural background preferred
* HS Diploma or GED is preferred
ADM offers a competitive benefit package, including health, dental, prescription drug and life insurance, 401(k)/ESOP.
Relocation benefits are not provided for this position.
ADM requires a successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/medical questionnaire and background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...