1103 Market St
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Analysis, design, development, implementation and support of Procure to Pay solution for the Aramark's Food and Facilities Business in North America.
Work with Business Stakeholders, Auditors and Leadership to apply technical capability to business needs.
Lead work groups in the design, development, integration, testing and maintenance of databases and application programs.
Improve upon overall service levels to our field users.
Communicate effectively across multiple audiences (technical, functional, end user, management)
Mentor and develop junior and senior level employees.
* Experience working as a consultant.
* Experience working in the Foodservice and/or hospitality industry.
* Experience working with Supply Chain (Inventory, Purchasing, MRP) and or Financial (GL/AP) applications.
* Knowledge of modern data technologies and integration patterns.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 8 years of IT/Programming experience
* Minimum 6 years designing, configuring, customizing and implementing packaged software solutions.
* Experience in data integration and analysis of large scale production deployed solutions
* Experience interacting with a diverse user / customer base.
* Hands on and team leadership for implementation of technologies.
* Provide application optimization and performance tuning guidance and support.
* Experience in responsive web and mobile UX design
* Ensure consistent use of Systems Architecture and disciplines via documented common processes, templates, etc.
* Ability to conduct training, assign and schedule work for development activities and provide cross-organizational feedback on performance evaluations.
Associated topics: .net, architect, architecture, c#, design, design pattern, maven, php, senior software developer, software engineer lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...