- $95,520.00 -67,720.00/year*
1103 Market St
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Reporting to the AVP Global Supply Chain Supplier Enablement, the S2P Implementation Specialist executes key processes related to the implementation and the ongoing management of the company's E-Procurement solution. This position requires someone who is able to work independently, is a self-starter, able to respond in a matrixed, fast-paced environment. The ideal individual must have the ability to multi-task while maintaining full attention to details and priorities.
The S2P Implementation Specialist is responsible for daily interactions with field operations personnel, participates in the supplier enablement, catalog management and system administration processes and needs to be able to resolve issues with suppliers and internal stakeholders. Excellent time management skills with advanced Microsoft Office skills are required, including Excel and PowerPoint, as well as planning meetings and events. Superior customer service and detail orientation is needed to interact with suppliers, field personnel and internal management while maintaining a positive image to all Aramark stakeholders at all times.
This position is based in Philadelphia, PA.
Specific Responsibilities of the S2P Implementation Specialist
* Organize and hold meetings with suppliers and internal stakeholders for enablement and catalog management.
* Follow-up with suppliers and internal stakeholders on actions related to supplier maintenance.
* Coordinates the communications related to supplier maintenance and catalog management.
* Participates in the organization and facilitation of trainings, WebEx and conference calls.
* Tracks and updates status of field and supplier enablement interactions and executes reports within the Ariba system.
* Manage internal user accesses.
* Executes system administration tasks in the Ariba system.
* Provide support on all aspects of E-procurement systems implementation and management.
* Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities described above.
* Computer skills: Knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Sourcing and Procurement tools a plus.
* Excellent communication skills and detail orientation.
* Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
* Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, yet work as a team with the Global Supply Chain and Procurement team.
* Must have initiative and decision-making skills with the ability to determine the correct action or approach.
* Ability to organize and prioritize workload
High school diploma required. Associate or Bachelors degree preferred. .
Proficiency in Spanish a plus.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...