1103 Market St
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
* Working within budget set forth by finance team
* Event scheduling of employees
* Proper staffing levels for each individual event
Retail store and stand management:
* Assist HR department to hire staff, follow-through with employee action/disciplinary incidents, and develop/train customer service programs
* Educate employees and customers about current product knowledge
* Point-of-sale register training
* Assist Division Manager with open to buy, purchasing of gameday product, location outfit planning, and \"in game\" promotional items
* Supporting management in overseeing retail store, and stand/portable locations for scheduled event
* Exercise direct supervision over event day staff
* Schedule staffing for all events for retail stores and stands
* Assist in managing events, including but not limited to: event setup, count in, distribution, inventory control, count out and settlement of non-gameday events.
* Ensure presentation of merchandise is shown in a coordinated and exciting manner which projects desired concepts, story, or idea
* Aids the Division Manager with execution of all objectives, monitoring of budgets, sales targets, and worker schedules
* Address customer queries and complaints
* Ensure development and training of customer service programs and product knowledge
* Willingness to work flexible hours based upon events including daytime, evening, weekend and holidays as needed
* Retail Point of Sale experience preferred
* All other duties as assigned.
* Supervise daily store operations
* Ensure and educate proper procedures for opening/closing stores, including cash handling, credit card sales, and security requirements
* Address and resolve customer issues
* Periodically check and verify proper ticketing of merchandise on the sales floor
* Supervise regular spot check physical inventories
* Monitor internal and external theft
* Maintain general standards for visual merchandising for desired concepts, stories, or ideas
* Product offering
* Team gamely event/offering coordination
* Proactive assistance for minor technical and hardware errors
* Basic review and analysis of store retail
* Maintain daily replenishment for event and non-event days
* Monitor best and challenging selling items
* Communicate suggested stock levels and replenishment
* Candidates must possess a minimum of 3 years retail supervisory or management experience that includes inventory management.
* Candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Office.
* All applicants must be able to work a flexible, event based schedule that includes some evenings and weekends.
* Concert experience preferred
* Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.
Associated topics: assistant store manager, co manager, department supervisor, director, general manager, leader, shift supervisor, store supervisor, supervisor, team lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...